Monstax minhyuk- i do to have a girlfriend

"No you don't" changkyun said "yes I do, you just don't know because I have never showed you guys my girlfriend" Minhyuk defended, "then if you have a girlfriend tell her to come visit you at school tomorrow" Kihyun told him, " fine I will and when she comes all of your jaws will drop" Minhyuk exaggerated.
**********************************
TOMORROW AT MINHYUK'S SCHOOL
**********************************
"So um Minhyuk hyung" hyungwon called, Minhyuk looked up at him as if he's saying "what", " where is this girlfriend of yours that will make our jaw drop at?" Hyungwon asked " I think she's com-" he didn't get to finish his sentence when he heard " MINHYUK", there his girlfriend was dressed in a cute crop top that was baby blue and white stripes, white jeans and a pair of white converse to top it off she wore no makeup and only wore her glasses ( sorry if you have no glasses 😕) but she was still stunning and beautiful, " oh ___ your here " Minhyuk smiled and kissed the side of your head. While they had their lovey dovey moment Minhyuk was right the guys stared at them in shock and their jaws were dropped. ___ and Minhyuk walked to where the guys were and introduced you to them, but they didn't move an inch until Hoseok noticed that you were in front of them and nudged the guys. " oh umm I-I'm Hoseok nice to meet you ___" he smiled shyly, the rest of the guys introduced themselves.
*********************************
1 HOUR LATER
*********************************
"Sorry but I have to leave" you told them and all you got was a whole bunch of NOOOS and awe. You hugged Minhyuk one last time and said bye to the guys. After you left Minhyuk looked at the guys and said " I told you guys I had a girlfriend and yet you guys didn't believe me also your jaws did drop" Minhyuk smirked in victory, " ok fine you got us" Jooheon sighed " yea you really did Minhyuk" Hyunwoo said.

"Well next time you should believe me when I tell you that I DO TO HAVE A GIRLSFRIEND"