[1] "You Found Me"

[1] "You Found Me"

"Lost, and insecure
you found me, you found me,
lying on the floor,
Surrounded, surrounded,
Why'd you have to wait,
Where were you, where were you,
Just a little late..." -The Fray (You Found Me)

Monday, October 20th
Victim One [Snow White]

12:30am

The night air was cold enough to turn the teen's lips blue. She trembled teeth chattering. Through her mask, she could make out dark silhouette of trees. Their branches looked like claws looming over her ready to tear her limb from limb. Despite only the presence of her, and her captor, she felt the eyes of a million trees.

She imagined them smiling at her fear and distress. The dress she was forced to wear was unpleasant and itchy. The cloth covering her eyes was wet from tears. The heels of her feet were blistered from the dress flats. They pressed through branches the limbs scratching her skin.

'No escape!' They cried.

"Please let me go," she spoke softly. The gag muffled her words. Her captor smirked remaining quiet. She was hungry. When was the last time she ate? How long had she been missing now?

The days seem to blur together so did the seconds and minutes. As if in reply she to her request she was shoved down forcefully. The ground. Her hands were cut free from the zip ties and instantly she ripped off her mask and gag. Her makeup smeared across her rosy cheeks. She opened her mouth but nothing came out as she stared at the shadowy figure before her.

"Please don't hurt me," her voice cracked.

"You must be starving," the voice sent shivered down the dark haired girl's spine.

Too hungry and scared she went against all her rational thoughts; she shook her head yes. The captor held out an apple. It was a dark red similar to the shade of her lips. She hesitated before taking the fruit slowly. She stared at her fingers trembling.

"Go on just one bite and I'll give you anything you wish," the voice was sickly sweet and calm.

"Anything?" She repeated. The captor nodded and she instantly sunk her teeth into the fruit, "I wish to go, I don't want to be here!"

She spoke with a mouthful of apple. It was so sweet it hurt her cheeks. The figure before her smiled. "As you wish," before she could react the something in her body began to turn. She felt sick to her stomach and her tongue felt like acid.

Shock and utter disbelief coated her face, blood and apple chunks poured out her lips as she went limp. Her body slip back, the apple slipping from her fingers. The captor grinned lifting the limp body into a coffin made of rotting wood.

Blood ruined the yellow skirt of the dress along with the blue and red top. As the last bit of warmth left the innocent girls body the captor spoke, "Sweat dreams."

6:45am

Mornings were lonely for Jack Frost. He awoke to his internal alarm which went off a minute before his actual one. The only sound besides his feet across the floor was the light snores of his siblings. The thin walls allowed sound to travel easy. It was almost calming in moments like these, this way he knew he wasn't alone in the world, or at least in his house.