chapter 1. what the hell?!

"What the fuck! Are you saying I can't go out because your scared I'll find someone else?" I argued.

"Yeah, I mean your basically already cheating on me." Luke said.

"How? I can't do anything with your controlling ass. Always telling me what the fucķ to do." I got tired so I hung the phone up in his face Knowing that was a bad idea.

There's no telling what he would've done if he was here.

I'm Aubry and the person i just got off the phone is my boyfriend luke. He's an asshole. He's to protective. I can't go anywhere with out being accused of cheating. I can't even have no friends.

The blueberry drop is tonight and its basically just a bunch of people standing around watching fire works. Luke don't want me to go because he thinks I'm going to to cheat on him. I dont know why he would think that. I would never do that to him.

It was 8:30 and the blueberry drop started at 9:00 so I hurried and jumped in the shower and washed my hair. I used my coconut shampoo because it makes my hair so soft and I really love the smell to. I went ahead and got out the shower. As I got ready I heard my phone go off. I got a message if was from luke.

-TEXT-

LUKE: If you go out tonight I swear to god Aubrey it's over! you don't have to worry about us being together no more.

LUKE: This will not end well!

LUKE: you remember what I did last time. Don't make me have to do it again.

-TEXT OVER-

I'm used to messages like that. he was referring to when he hit me in the face the last time I did something he didnt like. He is so demanding I hate it. I didn't respond I just left him on read an finish getting dressed. I mean this could be a good thing right if I go, I'm single!

There was crouds of people at the blueberry drop. Some even trampling over one another to get a spot closes to the fireworks. I don't like being in big crowds so I stayed back by my car. I waved as I see some family pass by.

10 minutes into watching the fire works I see luke. Why would he tell me not to come if he was coming anyway. It made no since. I ignored him. I didn't wanna be bothered with him at the moment. Me and luke have been together four years. He's not the same person I met back when I was 13.

After 12 o'clock came around I decided it was best if I leave. I had already seen so many fireworks and the ball drop. I knew I needed to get outta here. With all the people here it would be hard for me to get out If I didn't leave now. I'd never get out a here. So I head home.

First book what do you think.

Second chapter coming soon (:

And don't forget to vote