Chapter 3. The beginning

As of right now I'm in the living room waiting on my food to get done cooking. Outside the screen door I see my aunt and her boyfriend. They come inside and soon after a boy I've never met before follows on after them.

Don't get me wrong, He was cute. I was staring at him. I knew he caught me staring when he started laughing. I felt my face turn red.

I can already tell He was a flirt. He came right over to were I was sitting and plopped right down in my lap.

"What's your name stranger?" I asked. Clueless to why he just came and sat on me.

"Alex, yours is Aubrey right?"

"Yes, nice to meet you Alex."

I gave my aunt a come help me smile. I wanted to know why Alex was acting like I was some girl he just wanted to fuck. I felt uncomfortable. I wanted to get up so bad my leg was falling asleep. I liked the attention but not to much.

So food finally he gets up and he goes to the kitchen. While he gets up I runTo the bathroom giving my aunt a clue to come follow me.

"What the hell is going on? Why is he acting like that? You know I'm still with luke?"

"He's just friendly." my aunt said smiling. "He just wants to get to know you. I told him you were with someone and that you needed someone to have a good time tonight with." She finished walking out the bathroom door and closing it behind her.

So I'm standing there in the mirror looking at how ugly I am. Wishing I would've done something to my unbrushed hair.

Knock,knock. Someone knocked on the bathroom door.

"Who is it?"

"Alex. Can I come in?"

"Um. Sure." I unlock the door and with no hesitation he walks right on in. So we sit there in the small closed up bathroom talking about everything.

END of Chapter three!

Sorry it's a short chapter just something to hold you over.

Don't forget to vite!