[00] RULES + FORM

WELCOME TO H & T'S COVER SHOP

we want to help you when you're in need of a cover, so we made a cover shop for you all!

we do have rules, and they must be followed.

RULES ;

      [01] PLEASE BE PATIENT; we both have busy lives most of the time (well actually not really me, but still be patient), taylor is always on the lake or working, and i'm always sitting in my bed watching netflix, but life is about to get really hectic for me

      [02] PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST A BOOK COVER IF ; you only use book covers people make you for two weeks or less, you requested for the same book cover somewhere else, and if you just completely don't even plan on using it as your book cover. the last one may sound stupid, but it's happened plenty of times to me.

      [03] GIVE CREDIT ; if you don't give credit for a cover we made or anyone made for you, that's just plain rude. it's so simple and easy, just put that we made your cover in your bio, that's all we ask of you.

      [04] your story MUST BE PUBLISHED ; if all you need is a cover to publish your story, then we will make an exception, but that means your story must be published the day that we give you your cover.

      [05] MAXIMUM OF TWO COVERS PER PERSON ; there might be an exception from me (hannah), but most of the time there won't be. so please only request two times.

      [06] the faceclaim(s) of your story MUST HAVE QUITE A BIT OF GOOD QUALITY IMAGES/PNGS ; if there are only a few pictures of your faceclaim flying around the internet we most likely won't do your request, especially if those images aren't even good quality. ALSO please DONT REQUEST 5SOS OR ONE DIRECTION books, i just don't want to make covers with four+ people on it, nor do i want to make covers for band fan fictions, sorry.
ADDING ON TO THIS RULE: please DO NOT request for magcon boys (including kian lawley even though i love him to death), and dance mom girls. we'd also prefer if you didn't request a model if he/she is not well known and has two pngs or less. thank you!!

      [07] BE SPECIFIC PLEASE ; when describing what you want one the cover and what background you want, please be specific. it's hard to make a cover for someone when they don't even give you any ideas of what they want on their cover and when they don't give you any information about the book.

      [08] include THE PASSWORD somewhere on your form to prove that you read all of the rules, if you don't i'm going to delete your request ; the password is your favorite artist (singer/band)

     [09] please DO NOT comment your request again if it was deleted, we delete your comment if it was denied, because you didn't follow the rules. most people don't follow rule number six, and even if that rule doesn't seem important IT IS SO IMPORTANT. i didn't think that we would have to specify this more than once, but apparently we do, so please just follow every rule, it's not so difficult to do. sorry for sounding rude, but we just want to make you the best cover and if your face claim isn't specific or if it just doesn't have any good quality images then we can't make you the best cover that we can make.

OUR EXAMPLES ;

taylor's;

hannah's;

hannah's;

OUR FORM ;

OUR FORM ;

TITLE ; book title
SUBTITLE (OPTIONAL) ; please make this short, not twenty thousand words.
AUTHOR ; username or name
FACECLAIM(S) ; up to two
MOOD/THEME ; light, dark, colorful, black&white, faded, serious, etc.
SHORT DESCRIPTION OF STORY ; please give good description (doesn't have to be very detailed, just enough to help me get a good idea), i would like to get a good idea of what the cover should look like based on the story
IDEAS FOR COVER ; background details (only if you want a complex cover) -- give me ideas of what you would want, like trees, the city, flowers, broken buildings, etc.
THE ONE THING YOURE MISSING ; go back to the rules and see what this means.

by the way, you don't get to choose who makes your cover, we both make very similar covers, because taylor taught me most of what i know. whoever makes your cover is the one that had the time to or whoever wanted to make your cover.

thank you for reading this far, now you can go request.