Stuff to remember while writing.

Is it realistic?

Does it fit the scene?

Is it choppy?

Transitions!

Is it relevant?

Does it make sense?

What would this cause?

What kind of attitude should the character take on when interacting with another character?

Does this fit my character's personality?

Is my main character being likeable enough?

Does it go with what happened in the previous scene?

Does it sound boring?

Is it descriptive?

Would the reader understand it?

Better yet, do I understand what's going on?

Should I make this person, place, thing, or idea symbolize something greater?

Writing is not black and white letters on a paper, you're telling a story, not watching words fly by at immense speeds because they look cool.

Can you make a grown man cry with what you write? (in a good way)

If a character doesn't like something you like then make sure they don't sound biased.

On top of that make sure you understand in which viewpoint this opinion is. Is it an annoyed view? A strict view? A casual? How much can they be persuaded or how much do they stand by this? And, what would their side of the argument be if they got into an argument with your character? (Or debate.)

My friend lpark_9087 and I have collected 20 things to remember while writing. (This is a developing list as it's an add as you think of it thing.)