Chapter 2

Hello my wonderful fans, I never thought that I could typing like 500 words and it would only be one page -_- fail... But you asked for it so heres that chapter ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Announcments ended and everyone headed off for class. I really don't understand why teachers even bother to say hello to the new students.... Don't they just get tired of welcoming a new student, its just a waste of time....

The first 3 periods were ok, I listened to the teacher's annoying voice and headed off to do my work, I didn't end up finishing anything so I guess I had stupid homework to do.

When I went to my locker I noticed that the emo girl's locker was right beside me, politely I walked up to my locker and waved at her. she just smiled and waved back and dug her head in her locker.

"So whats up" I blurted out, what was that?

"Nothing um I better get to my class." she said quietly..... I saw that everyone getting their jackets and lunchs so I thought she was lying.

"But its lunch time..... I think..." hehe, not so smart into lying huh?  I rolled my eyes at her and got my lunch and vest, I had a long sleeve shirt on that my mom bought with a bunch of other long sleeve rubish and all.

"Come Martin, you can sit with us!" Robbie tapped my shoulder and literally yelled in my ear.

"Ok." I locked my locker and looked at the poor girl... Looked like she could use some sleep. She had dark circles that are really noticable, even though she had some kind of makeup over them...

"See you around... Um..." 

"Emily." She smiled at me, I saw from far away that it looked like one of those evil grins.. Talk about a creep.

"Dude you know thats Emily.." Derek whispered

"Yeah I got her name... Whats up with her shes so quiet." I asked

"Shes just a weird, creepy emo girl in the school." Jake walked up jumping into the conversation. I looked at them with confusion. "Dude the girl has no friends at all, not to mention that when someone picks on her she takes out some weird necklace she has...." Robbie said

"Rumor says that, that nacklace can hurt someone really bad!" Jake yelled out. To me this Emily was just a shy girl, with no friends... Maybe she doesn't know how to make friends...

We ate lunch then headed off school grounds, apperently Robbie,Derek and Jake have a secret hide out every lunch hour. It was just a tree that you can climb on.... After the ' Secret hideout' hang out we headed off to school for class.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not that much of an interesting chapter and a weird girl huh? Don't worry I got the whole thing planned out so yeah... This is going to be a bloody good story xD See you later.