The Confession

Koemi pov~  

Sakamoto has been acting weird lately, as if he didn't totally confess the other day than ran off after for instance he's been "flirting?" with other girls and ignoring my existence, though it's not as if i'm jealous or anything like that so don't assume I am "Hey good morning" Someone said I turned and saw it was Sakamoto but then I realized he was talking to another girl. I got strangely irritated "This is why.." i said to myself then Sakamoto looked at me "Oh Kukiko san good morning I didn't notice you" Sakamoto said then breezed past me to his seat Kukiko san? he calls me by my first name Koemi or Koe  what the hell is going on here? I thought to myself as the lesson in class breezed by I noticed not once had Sakamoto talked or even looked at me I should've expected him to leave so soon i'm always abandoned cause i'm a curse so why did this hurt so much? i want to cry I thought to myself I wanna cry, I wanna cry, i want to cry...why does it hurt? didn't he say he loved me? tears started to fall down my face and I put my head down fine he wants a game i'll show him how it's played I nodded and wiped my tears that's when I turned around and started to talk to the boy behind me despite me being a clumsy apparently guys were into helpless girls. This ought to show him __It worked!__ I thought to myself as I noticed that he was staring at me "Kukiko san what are you trying to do? Flirt? wow didn't take you for that kind of girl..." Sakamoto said. I stood up some books falling to the floor "That  kinda girl? what do you mean that kind of girl! you're over here flirting with some girls instead of.."I cover my mouth in realization and then stormed out the room, Sakamoto soon came following afterwards. "Kukiko what were you about to say" Sakamoto says mocking me "Nothing of your business" I retort back "Tell me!" "No!"  He then turns me around, grabbing me by the shoulders "Tell me please" he pleads "Fine! you're flirting with other girls instead of me! you're even not calling me koe chan anymore so you could say i'm upset at this sudden change!" I take his hand off me and keep walking "Why do you care anyways? I thought you hated me" Sakamoto retorts. I spin around facing him "I don't hate you I love you!" I blurt out then I blush "Not that you care you self centered prick" I said sadly. He then touched my hair softly " Not that I would care? I love you....besides this thing was because I thought you didn't like me. . . May I kiss you Know San?" he asked softly, I look astonished "Yes you can kiss me you seriously had to ask you bas---" I was about to say but then was cut off by another kiss from him "Let's not say such dirty  words in front of our audience...now we should head back to class it's only study hall" he said taking my hand.

((a/n: so so? how'd you like this chapter next chapter will be Koemis part time job!?" the title says all oh put in the comments for any suggestions on what her job should be i have a few ideas but i want an opinion))

i thought using the my little monster kiss was appropriate

anime: Tonari No Kaibutsu Kun ((or, My Little Monster))