A Good Morning

Leo POV

I woke up to another day. The early morning sky was still gray. I wonder how she was doing. (Y/N) should be waking up about now. She'd be wearing something like that baggy green shirt and just her panties. I grew hard instantly. I needed to see her, jack off, then I can continue with the day. (Y/N), was my neighbor so I could usually spy her from the windows.

I grabbed my phone from the bedside table, it read 8:34.

8:34? Shit! I was late! She probably already left for work! I jumped out of bed and rushed to the back window, where I could see the parking lot. Her car was gone!

That just ruined my day. I couldn't even see her today! I groaned going back to my bedside table, pulling from it a plastic bag that contained a pair of her panties that I took from her hamper.

I sniffed them taking in her scent. She smelled so good! I bit them placing my hand on my cock, imagining it was her warm mouth. Going up and down, sucking me hard. "Oh (Y/N)," I moaned.

I was close, just a little more..... The door bell rang. They'll go away right? I thought before returning back to my fantasy. Her lips would..... It rang again. Why now?!

I groaned again, still frustrated. Unwillingly I pulled my pants back up. The door bell rang again. I swear....!!!!

I marched to the door ready to glare at the person who disturbed me so early in the morning.

I yanked the door open and all of my earlier frustration melted away..... Well most of it, I was still hard as a rock.

(Y/N) stood in my doorway. She wasn't wearing her usual work clothes, instead she had on a blue dress and white sweater. "Good morning Leo," she said shyly. "I was wondering if you'd like some." She said holding up a bag and a carrier with two cups of coffee.

I nodded, opening the door a little more for her to enter. She smiled so brightly, my heart raced. After she took off her shoes I motioned for her to go ahead.

I followed behind her, my eyes glued to her cute ass and the sway of her hips. She really had a nice body, she had curves in the right areas and a beautiful face. Most importantly she had a great personality, kind, caring, funny, cute, innocent but with just the right amount of fight in her. When she wasn't an angel she could be a sexy little devil. My devil.

She set the coffee and bag on the table and turned to me, pulling me down for a kiss. As our lips met, I couldn't help but feel blessed to have her in my life. My girlfriend, (Y/N). Her soft lips opened with little prompting. Our tongues danced together. She tasted so good, much better than her panties. She moaned, the sound traveling straight to my cock, making it almost painfully large.

She pulled away slightly winded and rested her head against my chest. "I missed you Taekwoon." She said, snuggling deeper into my chest. Last night she got back from a business trip overseas, because of the time difference she was tired so I haven't seen her properly since 12:15 pm 6 days ago. I missed her badly. I could barely concentrate on my work.

I want her right now. I pushed her against the wall smashing our lips together. She started to grind against my erection. I moaned into her mouth. I kissed along her jawline, down to her neck, leaving love bites to mark her as mine. Her grip on my shoulders tightened. "Taekwoon." She sighed.

"Call me Leo." I whispered in her ear, biting the soft skin.

I pulled away briefly, stooping down to pick her up. She squealed as I carried her bridal style to the bedroom. I pulled my clothes off, she stripped hers off as well.

I looked down her body. Every inch belonged to me. She was mine. She raised her hands, beckoning me to come to her. I stretched out beside her, my hands roaming her body, committing it to memory. My only thought was: Mine. Mine.

I stuck two fingers in her, enjoying each time she moaned my name and each incoherent scream until she climaxed on my hand. Her eyes were on me as I brought my hand up to my mouth. I licked my fingers tasting her. So good. I want more.

I spread her legs apart, setting myself between them and dived.

"Oh, Leo!" She squealed, thrusting her hips into my face. I placed my hands on her hips to steady them. She continued to scream my name. "Leo! Leo I'm going to come!"

I pulled away making her pout. I chuckled at her cute expressions as she whined my name. I could've warned her, but what was the fun in that? I rammed straight into her. The warmth. The tightness. Her moans and screams mixed together with mine. "(Y/N) you're mine! Mine!" I groaned out.

"I'm yours!" She screamed climaxing. I came soon after, shooting my seed deep inside. I rolled over, she curled up beside me. "I love you Taekwoon." (Y/N) whispered snuggling deeper.

"I love you too (Y/N)." I kissed her forehead wondering how I got so lucky. "Ready for round two?"