She's Here!

Leo POV

"(Y/N), tell me about yourself." I said forcing myself to speak. She was silent for a few seconds before she started to tell me about the books she was currently reading and the video games she was playing. I was surprised that they were pretty similar to what I play and read.

The wind blew violently again, cutting through my gray sweater. She squealed wrapping the blanket closer to her fragile body. A chill ran through my body, I can only imagine her.

Fuck this!

I stood up. "You can wait inside my apartment. You'll get sick if we stay out here much longer." I don't know what possessed me to do this but I held out my hand for her. "Its warmer."

She paused for a moment, considering her options, I guess. I really hope she doesn't reject my offer. I don't know what I'd do if she got sick, that would mean not seeing her... unless I....

She took my hand, nodding. She willingly took my hand! Her cold fingers curling around mine, using it for support as she stood up. "Okay. Thank you." She smiled following me upstairs.

Wait, my hand. We were still holding hands! She didn't seem to mind and I sure as hell wasn't complaining. I was so happy.

That smile.... (Y/N) looking at me, in my home. Sitting in my apartment, talking to her until my aunt came back. Thankfully she's always late, really late.

Oh shit! I just invited her to my place. My place where I had pictures of her laying around. The flowers that I have been leaving for her in the open. Not to mention I think it was a bit messy.

She looked over the railing then back at my door. "I think I live right below you." She observed. I nodded. What do I do about inside? That laugh though.... No don't get sidetracked! "Thank you for being such a considerate neighbor." She giggled, bowing.

I laughed too, when she laughed I wanted to as well. "My place is a bit messy."

She smiled. "I don't mind."

I looked at her then the door then back again. "Can you wait out here for a minute?" I asked hesitantly. "I just want to straighten up a bit." No, what I want is to keep you all to myself and never let you leave my apartment. Ever. Keep you bound naked so that I could.... Stop Jung Taekwoon!

I want to kick myself. Why was I such an idiot?

"Really, I don't mind. My place is a bit of a mess as well." She nervously laughed.

I unlocked the door and turned to her. "Can you wait out here for a minute? Please?" I begged. If she saw that stuff I have no doubt she'd call the police.

She giggled. "Yeah, sure." She put her hand to her mouth again to smother them. I wish she wouldn't, she had such a beautiful laugh. "You have one minute." She said seriously, but with a joking smile tugging at her lips. Her soft looking lips, just one kiss..... No! No distractions! Only one minute!

I opened the door closing it quickly behind me. I ran around grabbing everything of her. The pictures on the table then the large drawing of her that I had been working on. The flowers and the large picture of her on the wall. Also the other things like the empty bottles, cans, and random articles of clothing. I shoved the cans and bottles into a bag and tossed it into the kitchen. I dumped everything else into my bedroom closet. I turned on the heater, hopefully it made her comfortable.