School Days

Arrgg. Damn it I'm late again! Nothing's change after 2 years of schooling. Still late, even Alarm clock's not working whenever I'm asleep. I think I'll be needing a stereo just to wake me up or a siren sound or something.

Hey guys? Let me introduce myself to you. I am Nanami Kizuma, I'm already 19 years old, a 3rd year student in Fujiwara Academy, here in Edo.

Im not really a smart or even intelligent kind of human being but I have something to be proud of! My sense of humor. I can answer my problems using my stored knowledge. Like? What is the velocity of a leaf when it touched the ground? I would probably say, I don't know? Depend on a leaf if it would fall, and if the leaf would fall, sure its the Gravity that you'll ask, no one knows right? Who the fuck cares about a leaf falling down to the ground? I even fall for someone but doesnt even care? So why would people drill there minds for just a leaf? Imbecility ofcourse.

I passed my grades by cheating, not always but I have many amazing friends that would help me, because everytime a quiz ended up? I've been called to the Dean's Office to hear about his complimenting words for getting a straight 0-4 scores.

Im so sorry I've been so talkative here. So okay? Im here now sitting in the train, probably disappointed because of late problems plus, Im hungry, i would just eat my seatmate here in the train and turn to a cannibal. Since I don't want to show off how wealthy we are, i cut out my service (limo) and made a contract to my driver. That its okay to have it's day off.. Almost everyday.

*train stops, phew! The moment of truth! Oh wait? Its 10:00!! My class start at 9:30! Damn it!

*excuse me, excuse me, Im so sorry im really in hurry now, out of way people.

Hey! Look at where you going Kid! As a past 30 yr old man shouts. Everyday people! Everyday.

-school-
*grabbing the paper inside my pocket, section C-4 3rdfloor.
Damn I really have to run through the stairs because of this!

Aahh! There it is! Finally my room!

*walking inside the room, everyone's looking at me now like having a freakshow in the class. Not again, the same teacher ? Cant recall her name. It's Ma'am Himo...(inside talking)

As i expected from you Miss Kizuma? You're supposed to be dropped out already for receiving an award 'the late of the year' certificate straight 2 years and this time your straight 3 years.

Im so sorry Ma'am Himo... Himoooo

Its Himozawa, my dear i've been your teacher for a very long time and even from now you can't recall my last name? Go and take your sit there.
*pointing out the very last 2 chairs.

Gosh, how many times will i be scolded from getting late in school. Actually the so called 'the late of the year' certificate was made because of my late problems. I was awarded 2 times straight last 2 years.

Yes my teacher was right, i am considered to be dropped or even kicked out by now, but what can I do? I have amazing parents. They just go and have its business then tomorrow ill be in Good hands. That's what you call? Power of money?

We own these 3 five star hotel in Japan, one is in Honshu, the other one is in Shikoku and the third is in Tenya.

I can't handle business, im very bad at math almost every subject.. How sad.

*starring in the windows.

When my teacher starts to talk about a transferee? I dont know if that's right? I kinda really don't care about stuffs like that.

Then i heard my classmates starts to scream or being amazed of what they have seen. Then suddenly my chair moved...

I turned my head because of curiosity, and i saw this beautiful creature at my side sitting...