Finally

A S H E R

5 years later

"Stop running and come over here! We need to get you in clothes before daddy gets here!!" I scream at the 5-year-old running around the house naked. Sky is just a little monster, but he's our little monster. After the little accident 5 years ago we found out that Legacy was pregnant. Shocking isn't it, not really though he is an omega. They're most likely to be able to carry children no matter what gender they are. Ohhh I couldn't tell you how happy I was to find out my mate was carrying my pup. And you might be wondering what's going on right now and why I'm chasing a little-naked 5-year-old around the house. Well, you see Legacy went out to Paradise and Aaron to go buy something before we all go out to dinner.

"Dude control your little-naked nugget," said Alec Paradise's mate. They met around 3 years ago when she and Legacy went out to the mall for some best friend time.

"Hey sky, I'll buy you candy is you put some clothe on," said Matthew.

"Weally?!?!" Said my little nugget as he stopped in front of Matthew.

Sky has the same body structure of Legacy but has the same hair as me and the same eyes and the same attitude. Catching sky, I slip his underwear on and throw him over my shoulder. 

"NOOOOO POPA PLEASE NOOO CLOTHE," he screams in my ear making me flinch.
"Okay umm.. what's going on here," I heard a lovely voice, turning around only to be faced with my beautiful mate. 

"Babyyyy... you're here early," I reply

"Yes I am and mind telling me why you set getting sky ready for last minute," he says with crossed arms. Well fuck. 

"Well, you see Sky kind of got lose and decided it was a good time to play hide and seek then play catch," I nervously laughed.

"What he's trying to say is that he lost sky for a bit but then found him and now he was trying to catch him as he ran around the house naked," explained Alec. 

"Dude!!" I snapped at him making him shrug.

"You what?..," Legacy held a scary face as I tried to explain.

"I may or may not have lost him for a couple of seconds' I shamefully admit. Looking down not wanting to see my mates glare. Sighing he took Sky from me. 

"Hello mommy," Sky chirps. 

"Hey, baby how was your day" Legacy sweetly says as he shoots me another glare. 

"Gwood' sky beams.
"That's great now why don't we get you in some clothes," Legacy says while tapping sky's little button nose

"Okay," he smiles. What the fuck, I struggled hard to just put him in underwear!!! I sigh as I follow my mate to Sky's room. 

"I be right back mommy I go use bathwoom," Sky says as my mate puts him down.
As he runs to the bathroom my mate turns to me with crossed arms again. "I can't believe you," he glares. 

"Babe I'm sorry," I say as I wrap my arms around his waist.
"This 3rd time you lose him I swear Asher if you lose him one more time I'll personally beat you with a cane," he harshly whispers so Sky doesn't near. 
"I know I know I really am sorry don't be mad please," I whine as I nip at his mate mark in his neck. He sighs.
"Ugh I can never stay mad at you for so long," he says as he grabs my face an crashes my lips to his.

Finally

•••••••••
Sooo...... How was that hmm??? Did you like. I know I took like hundreds of years to upload and I hope y'all didnt delete my book (wouldn't blame you) anyways now that's the end of this story if you guys want another book on Matthew and Aaron or on Paradise and Alec or even on Sky just ask I promise to be more active I do I do now I shall excuse myself I got some more writing to do. Bye for now kisses!