She's a slut!

I rip the girl off Matt by her hair and throw her to the ground. I sit on her stomach and punch her face repeatedly. "Y'know," I smirk, "this is the second time I won at a fight today!" She struggles underneath me, kicking to get free. So, I grab her shoulders and slam her head multiple times on the thick wooden floor before Matt pulls me off her and sets me on the couch next to Al. The girl on the floor was in tears as Matt picked her up bridal style and set her on the empty chair.

"What do you mean second fight?" Matt barked, "who was the first?"

I glanced at Al for help but he looked curious to know as well. "Well..... There were these guys that broke Arthur's window so I beat the living sh*t outta 'em."

"That explains what happened to Artie's car." Al states.

"As for beating up my girlfriend you mu-"

"Slut!" Al interrupts.

Matt punches Al in the gut, "you must give me 50 bucks."

"What!?" I whine, "I don't have that kind of money!"

"Then you're my slave for 2 weeks."

"Not happening."

"Should've thought of the consequences before you acted."

"You told me to prove it!"

"1 week, starting tomorrow. No more bargaining."

"Mattie!" I throw my hands at him.

"Tough luck _______."

~Le Skip~

It's around 12 and Al's bugging me to sleep with him again tonight. "It's Arthur's turn."

"______," Al whispered, "just shut up and sleep with me."

"No Alfred."

"Fine," he stands up and grabs his car keys, "it shouldn't be hard to find a cheap whore from our school."

Before I could say anything, he's out the door. An over exaggerated sigh escapes my lips and I trudge to Arthur's room. I twist the knob and walk in, not bothering to shout 'Ay, I'm coimin' in!' My intrusion led Artie to scream and throw a hairbrush at my face. He regretted it immediately after seeing is was me.

"_-____...." his eyes tear up, "I-I'm sorry! I didn't know it was you... please don't hurt me..."

I looked at him with drowsy eyes and plopped on the bed, not minding the pain in my face ((Gotta be careful with those hairbrushes >:T)). My actions confused the strawberry blonde, but he dismissed it and sat next to me. Finally, my turn to have a teddy bear and not be the teddy bear. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him onto the bed. He squeaked, but accepted his fate as my b*tch for the night. I moved my arms to his waist, pulled him close and nuzzled my nose into his shoulder. The memories of what happened earlier flashed through my mind. We moved into Artie's room after some strange make-out session and it just.... happened.

"_-_____...." Arthur stutters.

"Hmmmmm?"

"A-are you happy about what we did today?"

A smile crosses my face, "of course. I wouldn't think about doing anything like that with someone else."

"Not even.... Alfred?"

What the? Where did that come from? "Why do you ask such a strange question?"

"I thought you two liked eachother in that way..."

"Not in that way Artie, not in that way."

"Promise me you won't go."

"...... Promise."

"Good." He yawns, sounding like a kitten. "You'll stay forever then."

Forever... the word echoed in my mind.