Chapter 1: Airport

Zarish's POV:

I had been dreading for this day since months and today finally I got my graduation degree and also concert tickets of my favourite singer Atif Aslam.I had been dreaming to meet him since six years and at last I have got a chance now.

I just want to see his life performance, I have never actually thought of talking to him because what will I even say ,it will be awkward,i know.

I have got so much things to pack because my visit to karachi is not only about the concert but I also have to stay at my aunt's house for a week and my flight is just after four hours.

Sara, my partner in crime is also going to accompany me to karachi.She is my best friend and having her along would be so much fun. 

I was in a realm of thoughts when out of the blues i heard my mother's voice.

 'Have you packed your suitcase?' she said in an alarming tone.

Her eyes then turned at the empty suitcase .

 'Come one, Zarish.Pack your things quickly.Sara has already arrived at our house Only three hours are left'

I was amazed at how quickly one hour had passed.

At 3'00 am we arrived at the airport.Sara's family was also there to say us goodbye. Her mom and my mom are very close to each other and like always they brought chocolates and Mithai (Sweets) for us as they believed 'If we eat sweet and sugary things before the start of something new,we are not likely to face any difficulties in it'.

My mom and dad warned me not to break the curfews.On the other hand Sara's dad was also declaring a series of warnings to her.Sara winced when her dad finished giving his instructions.

'These rules are too much for me to follow, right mom?" She asked making a gullible puppy face but her mom did not support her in this as she knew Sara is already too naughty to be spoiled any further.We all knew.

Author's Note:

I HOPE Y'LL LOVED IT ..

TELL ME ABOUT YOUR OPINIONS.

And Don't Forget to Comment Follow and Vote