[It's About Time You Found This]

Hello.

I'm assuming you already know your own name, so there is no point in me writing it down. 

No, this is not an ordinary story that you found and decided to read.

This is a message from yourself, well, your subconscious. 

You felt slightly drawn to read this, didn't you? You, we, know the answer to that. 

I'm not sure where this message will end up, or how you will come across it, but this is important.

You need to wake up.

This world around you, this place that you've created in your head, it's killing you

You are dying, and you need to wake up.

They're not going to be able to preserve your life for much longer, your own fate is in no ones hands but your own.

I hear the people yelling your name, but the place you've locked yourself in is preventing any sound from the outside world. 

I try to mimic their voices so that you'll hear them, but every time I'm able to force you to hear your name, you ignore it, class it as you 'hearing things'.

Everyone is getting desperate, everyone is getting scared, and you need to wake up.

I've tried to prove to you that this isn't real, multiple times, but you ignore the signs.

I've tried to give you glimpses of the real world, but you call them dreams.

Please, I'm begging you.

Wake up.