I'm A Beautiful Liar [ONE SHOT]

There are songs in upper part, listen to it while reading to get into the mood. ;)

Enjoy~

- CJ

=====================================================================================

---- A month ago ----

[ Narrator POV ]

She leaped joyfully with a small backpack wrapping her shoulder. Autumn wind hit her face gently, but it didn't fade her smile. She saw a figure leaning back his back on the tree. She fastened her speed and tapped his shoulder.

"Leo!" she called in a high pitch, making him jump in surprise. his expression softened a bit after seeing a girl in front of him. 

"you are late you know" he frowned a bit while looking at his watch and fixed his gaze towards the girl.

"I know I know, now let's go before we got scolded by the bald saem!" she naturally wrapped her hand on his arms. He let her because it's normal for them to be close. They were bestfriends since they were little. He wished nothing ever change. nothing... ever .. change.. is it possible? He shook his head a quickly.

"what's wrong? are you having headache?" she asked innocently while looking at him.

He smiled and fastened his speed while walking, naturally loosen her wraps. "I don't want to be late with you. Walk faster, turtle!"

She frowned in annoyance and ran to knock his head "Turtle?! yaaahh!!"

-------------- In the class room -------------

Dasom yawned in boredom. Looking at the window , unwilling to listen to the lecture. She peeked at Leo sat behind her.

[Dasom POV] 

(silently in her thought)

What is he writing...? Pretending to be serious?... Tch.. I'm really bored.  I rolled my eyes around the class while playing with my pencil. 

"Dasom! mind to answer the next question?" 

Teacher's voice made me widened my eyes. O.O I wonder how big my eyes were that time? Oh shitt Oh shiit!! I don't even know the question!!

Suddenly I felt warmth behind my back , and a small whisper "the answer is Winston Chrurchill". That is weird, I suddenly feel my cheeks are warming automatically. I stood up awkwardly looking at the saem. "It's Winston Churchill". 

"Good, let's continue the lesson"

I sighed in relief while sitting down. Not long before that, he throws me a small rolled paper. While unfolding it, I can hear his chair's moving a little bit.