Chapter One - The Begginning

ROSIES POV

I woke up to my mum and dad arguing AGAIN. I got out of bed and opened the door slightly. It was a bad time to start ease dropping though!

"YOU NEVER SAY THAT ABOUT OUR DAUGHTER!!!!" I heard my mum scream to my dad.

"WELL SHE ISN'T GOING TO GET ANYWHERE WHEN SHE CAN'T EVEN SING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" My dad screeched back.

Great they were arguing about me once again. Ever since I decided to sign up for Britain's Got Talent my dad would chat a load of crap about me behind my back to my mum. he would say stuff like ' I'm going deaf' or he would shout to me ' we want some windows left in here' if I sang in my room.

As the shouting got louder I took the risk and walked half way down the stairs so I got a view of my mum and dad . I heard a loud crash and my dad had a broken glass in his hand throwing the shards of glass at my mum , who was laid unconscious on the floor , her hands and face bleeding.

I immediately ran downstairs and screamed at my dad.                                                                    "NOOOO DAD DON'T ARE YOU INSANE YOUR HURTING HER!!!!!!!"                               I then stopped and thought about how I just just spoke to my dad.  He looked at me with an evil grin but just walked away. I sighed and fell back onto the sofa gently closing my eyes.

"OWWWW" I screeched as my dad stabbed glass into my arm . I grabbed it out and chucked it onto the floor and ran back up the stairs and into my room locking the door as quick as I could as I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

My bedroom door got violently kicked down . I screamed as he got closer and closer towards me.

"NOO DON'T IM SORRY!" I apologetically screamed.

"I'm not taking sorry as an answer this time Rosie" He replied.

"DAD IM SORRY I REALLY AM!"

"I'M NOT YOUR DAD!!!!" He yelled becoming angry and throwing the chair towards me as I ducked.

"wwhhaatt?"

A/N Thank-you for reading the first chapter , I hope you like it . If you read this please try and get people you know on wattpad to read this or people you know who read on wattpad to read it that would be great. If you have any question or comment then comment below , message me on twitter and follow me on twitter much love<3 xoxo

@soph_seaweed

- Sophie