Chapter Four - Don't Let Go

ROSIES POV

" NOOOO MUM STAY!!!! " I begged as i ran to her side.

Her face was covered by her sheet , her hands were pale as if she had been out in the snow for ages so they were cold and numb.

I collasped onto the floor in tears ... That's all I remember until i woke up in my bed , Jaymi sat at my side . 

" What happened? " I asked shakily 

" Your mum is gone love , the funeral is today " he quietly replied

" I miss her already!!!! " I broke down into tears again

" Babe it's okay im here for you I will look after you "

" What time is the funeral? "

" 5:00 " He replied

I stayed silent . Loads of thoughts were leaping around in my head . Then it hit me . 

" Jaymi , tomorrrow is my 18th birthday "

" I know I already have your present "

" You didn't have to get me anything , I was hoping we could go out for dinner and get to know each other more "

" Of course we will dear " Jaymi replied

5 HOURS LATER

" You read to leave Rosie? " He shouted from downstairs

I had got into my black dress and heals when i noticed a ring on my bedside cabinet.

my mums.

I slid it onto my finger and ran down the stairs tears running down my face and dripping onto my neatly curled hair.

" What's wrong Rosie?" He asked sounding worried

" i found my mum's necklace and ring . the ring has a rose and the necklace has a picture of her in it with me as a baby"

Jaymi look at me looking as if he was on the brim of tears.

" Jaymi , Im sorry i didn't mean to make you cry :( "

" it's okay Rosie come on we have to go now "

We left out the door the sunshine hit my face as I had my head facing the ground "

We walked towards the graveyard.

" It's time to say good-bye to a mum , girlfriend and daughter " The Priest said

The tears streamed down my face

" Rosie go and say goodbye to your mum it will be your last time " Jaymi suggested.

I walked over to my mums coffin , in the ground . I took a handful of dirt and made a mini speech to my mum.

" Mum you have been the best mum anyone could have , you put up with george! I regret not calling an ambulance straight away , it's all y fault your like this! If I would have called for help you would be healthy and wouldnt be here now! I'm sorry mum , I love you " I threw the dirt into the coffin . 

I Regret Everything . 

A/N hope you like this chapter , the next one will be better , so comment , follow me on here and twitter if you have accounts and im really grateful if you read these authors notes.    Much love xoxo

@soph_seaweed

- Sophie