Sparring with Aaron and Kawaii~chans ship

Y/n p.o.v

Today Aph recommended to live in the village so I said cool why not. Now the boys (including Aaron and Dante) and kawaii~chan. Kawaii~chan asked if I could help her bake some treats so I accepted it was pretty suspicious activity but I just rolled with it. Kawaii~chan started calling me senpai which is pretty awkward but hey life would be boring if it was normal. I really want to know what on earth is going on.

Kawaii~chan p.o.v

Y/n~senpai is so inspirational after all she is beautiful, creative and she's a great person she comforted Kawaii~chan when she didn't know what to do when she received all of those orders. It is Kawaii~chan's job to make sure y/n~ senpai stays distracted. Wait Ooo Dante~kun, Laurence~kun, Garroth~kun and even Aaron~kun (every so often) are looking at y/n~senpai oooo Kawaii~chan has a new OTP yay hehehe now this OTP best come true. Time to make a shipping shrine!

Garroth p.o.v
Wow never really noticed how beautiful she is wait Laurence,Dante and AARON I have no chance of winning her heart now wait I can ask her on a date yeah. Kawaii~chan came and said "Kawaii~chan needs to get some more supplies to keep y/n~Senpai busy and
y/n~senpai really wants to go to the town square just keep her busy ok good. Y/n~senpai Kawaii~chan needs some more supplies ok bail."then she whispers to me"Do not ruin Kawaii~chan's ship!" I nodded frantically while y/n had her back turned.

Aaron p.o.v
Y/n your ama-Wait you can't fall in love again she already knows what happened and stayed with me until I got over it. But still I could ask her on a date soon oh yeah ill do tomorrow. Kawaii~chan had to go get supplies so yeah the others looked like they were having a hard time. Actually they were only giving out girly stuff I mean she's not that keen on girly things. I got this I called out to y/n she came over to me and said"I'm so..... BORED" " well how bout we go sparring in the woods how's that sound" all of the boys had a "really that will never work" look. Then y/n beamed in excitement and was bouncing up and down then she pulled me into the woods. "Ya know I won't use any forms k, Ready?" She said "as I'll ever be" I replied she put her earphones in and played do it for her so she could make sure she could protect her friends. We started out slow then quicker she was singing the lyrics as we fought. She had a beautiful singing voice.She threw her sword at me and I blocked she was defenceless then an ender pearl came and hit the sword. She appeared out of no were and jumped on me. She did a graceful flip and landed perfectly. Oh it was time "hey gg you won as always lets go back and go to the town square ok" she nodded and we walked.