Prefrence: The First " I Love you"

PHIL: You were the first to say it. Phil knew he wanted to say it, but he just couldnt get the words out of his mouth, But when you said it, He finally spit it out "I love you to" now the two of you can't stop saying it to each other, everyday, every night, and every morning.

DAN: "iloveyou" his word were fast and jumbled but you knew exactly what he was saying and you smiled at him. "iloveyouto" you jumbled your reply teasing him. But now the words our never jumbled and never quick just natural,

MARCUS: He couldn't finish his words. He was nervous to say the least and the words were Trapped "I Lo." "I love you to" you smiled and he smiled letting out a sigh of relief, he was happy to know that you knew what he meant.

ALFIE: It was simple and sweet. You sat making dinner, he came and kissed your cheek wrapping his arms around your waist. "I love you" he smiled, you were shocked but happy.

JACK: "Did you know i love you" He asked you instead of saying I Love you. You found it the cutest thing. "Hmm i do, and I love you to" you both smiled sharing a cute moment.

FINN: He said it with a gift. He gave you flowers with a little note inside "For my Girlfriend I love youXX" you kissed his cheek smiling "I love you to" you say with a smile.

A/N: sorry for not updating!!!!!!! OMG!!! i was updating all my others but not this! i am soo soo sorry!!!:) AnY way I really hoped you enjoyed this!! I love you all!! XX Stay Sassy! ~ GRACE