Loved

I UPDATED! (PS IM IN LONDON)

I was debating if I should text John about this, but then again I don't want him to worry about me. He's already worried about me enough. I still couldn't figure out who that person was. I was so clueless. How did that person get my phone number anyway? So I went into iMessage and typed in the number, and before I could even finish, the name popped up, which made my heart shatter into pieces. I didn't know why he was texting me. We haven't texted since the divorcement. I wonder what he meant by his text. So then I searched up 'Russell Brand', I hated doing that. And right away there were rumors that he had a new girlfriend and she was already 6 months pregnant. I didn't want to believe that, knowing that I'd usual be false anyway. But then it said something like, on his Instagram he posted a picture with a book that his mom gave him about being a dad. Oh crap, it was true. That's why he sent me that text. But then why would he say now you suffer? I should suffer? He should suffer. I did nothing wrong. He did everything wrong. HE IS THE ONE WHO ALMOST RUINED MY LIFE! AND NOW HE'S TEXTING ME THAT I SHOULD SUFFER! WELL I'LL SHO-

"Hey I'm home!" John opened the door, which I quickly relaxed myself and acted like nothing had happen. I knew sooner or later I would have to tell him, because I hate keeping stuff from him. The guilts just eats me alive.

"Oh hey honey." I got up from the couch, sighed, as I was straightening out my shirt.
I walked toward him, wrapping my little hands around his muscular back. He turned around, getting taller than me and pulling me in. I pecked his lips a couple times. I didn't know if I should tell him now, but I know if I'll tell him later he'll be mad.

"Hey baby." I said shakily as I took his hand in mine walking into the living room, both sitting down.

"I-i-i need to tell you something." I didn't even give him time to open his mouth. Straight away I pulled out my phone, pressing on iMessage and showing him the text.

His face was filled with anger but his eyes soften as he looked back at me. He took one of my hand holding it tight, as tears came flowing down freely, John wiping them off with his thumb. He tossed my phone lightly on the couch and came closer to me. He rubbed my back slowly and smoothly. Soft sobs escaped from my mouth as John kept holding me. I was so scared. I mean Russell could kidnapped me at anytime, anywhere. I just wanted to be next to him at all time.

"Katy it's gunna be alright, I promise." He whispered in my ear.

I shook my head hastily as I buried my face deeper in his chest, his t-shirt getting wet by tears. Everything's not gunna be alright. My crying got louder but John quieted them. I strongly pushed him on the couch as I laid on top of him. I was laying on the side as John was doing the same next to the back of the couch.

He kept on caressing my cheek as I put my hand on top of his. I looked down more tears coming down. He tilted my chin up and kissed me. I winced when he pulled me closer to me, not an inch between us.

---------

We laid there for hours staying silent not wanting to say a word.

"John I'm scared." I said not frighting, but I was playing with his hair as a distraction, which worked

"Katy please don't be scared. I promise he won't come near you."

"But what happens-

"Katy nothing will happen. You trust me yes?"

"Yes I do."

I pulled myself in him trying to forgot about the whole text thing. But all I could think was what happens if Russell really gets me, and John's not there? No no no that will never happen. I closed my eyes, feeling it sting from all the tears. It was close to midnight when I started falling asleep, John too, but I told we should head to bed.