A Niall Horan Duet

Ashleys P.O.V

"you're next song will be featuring someone very special!"my manger, Diana, shouted across the room at me. "okay who is so special?" i said eagerly to find out what she is talking about. Well you have to guess, this boy is special because he used to be your very best friend before you got all famous!" cried Diana. At this point i knew exactly who she was talking about: it was my best freind, Niall horan form 1D. And yes i would have been more excited, but me and niall  havent talked in years. Yes we have seen each other like at award shows and stuff, but we haven't like TALKED to each other. "ohhhh.....him." And i guess by my expression she new i knew who she was talking about. "yep that's him!' Diana said. O! and hes coming to the studio today to help you with the song at 4:30!". As soon as i heard that, Diana pushing me in to my dressing room,for me to get dressed !

Niall's P.O.V:

oh! my gosh! i only have have 30 minutes to be at the studio, and i havent left yet, there going to kill me especially Ashley! i said as i was racing to my car and drove to my new destination. I only had 5 minutes left and im like 15 minutes away. I looked down at my phone and it was 4:28!.........8 minutes later i pulled into the parking lot of Southbeach sound records( not a real studio).as i ran to the door i was greeted by a young woman,"you're late, Ashleys waiting for you!"the woman shouted at me. I was geussing this was her manager Diana that called me for the offer."okay, sorry it was traffic." i said like i just witness my two goldfish die. "its fine just dont be late again."said Diana.After that we walked down hallways, up stairs, and in elevators, until we reached the top- floor. As soon as i saw her i FROZE! all i could do was mumble words.

AUTHORS NOTE: hIYA EVRYONE! thanks for reading my story and giving me messages. the next chapter will probably be in tomorrow. And just to let you know in the next chapter my very two BEST FREINDS IN THE WHOLE PLANET will be in the next chapter! remember those of you who stilll want personal stories just message me-luv ya! love all my DIRECTIONERS