Nicki is feeling sick

Chapter 25

*Wayne walks back up the stairs*

Nicki:Wayne what do you want??

Wayne:I love you,but what did you mean by this family is there something you want to tell me?

Nicki:No I'm fine.

Wayne:Ok,I was just asking.Even though we haven't been talking I still care for you and I love you.We haven't been talking for a whole 3weeksand its really getting to me.

Nicki:I care for you to,but how do I know thar your're not going to hurr me again.

*Wayne see's pain and hurt in Nicki's eyes and kisses her and hugs her,but Nicko pushes him off slowly and enjoying there little moment*

Nicki:I just don't want to fall for you again and you hurt me again.

Wayne:I promise baby I want hurt you again,I love you.

Nicki:I love you too.

*Nicki hugs Wayne*

Wayne:So can I have another try?

Nicki:I'll think about it.

Wayne:Ok,I love you.

Nicki:I lo...

Nicki begins to feel herself throwing up and rushes to the bathroom,and throws up*

*Wayne follows behind her*

Wayne:Babe are you ok.

Nicki:I'm fine.

Wayne:How long have you been feeling sick?

Nicki:Just a couple of weeks ever since we got into it,but I'm fine.Thanks for checking up on me though.

Wayne:Your welcome.Just call me if you need anything,I'll be down stairs.

Nicki:Ok

Wayne walks down stairs and see the saddness in Waynes eyes,probably cause he has been sleeping on the couch for what seems like forever* Nicki's phone rings and I'ts her besr friend Shanell*

Nicki:Hello

Shanell:Hey boo

Nicki:Hey girl what you been up to.

Shanell:Nothing girl been living my life with Tyga and my stepson King.What about you and Wayne?

Nicki:Girl we haven't been doing nothing but we did get into it.

Shanell:Why.

Nicki:Because he was sleeping with his ex and then like the next week,I saw the bitch at the store and I whooped that how ass.!

Shanell:Girl you so crazy.

Nicki:I know.And I've been feeling sick and I through up.

Shanell:You ain't pregnant are you.

Nicki:I don't think so.

Shanell:Girl you need to go see,have you had you period?

Nicki:No,not in a couple of weeks

Shanell:Well you need to go to the doctor,and if you want I can go with you.

Nicki:Ok,I might go tomarro.

Shanell:Ok,just call me

Nicki:Ok bye.

Shanell:Bye.

VOTE AND COMMENT!!

DO YOU THINK NICKI SHOULD GIVE WAYNE A CHANCE?

DO YOU THINK NICKI IS PREGNANT?

THANKS FOR READING AMD MAKE SURE YOU VOTE!!!!!