Get you back

Onyx'z P>O>V:

its kinda cold today i wonder if Dre will have his jacket. walkin up the stairs and down the locker hall. i look up and see a group of guys standin and talkin and just messin around i already know Dre is there cuz my bae is 6'3'' he stands out in they little crowd. i get over to them and Dre sees me and almost immediatly pulls me to him and kisses me lightly " morning babygirl" "hey baby whats up" "nun just chillin waiting for class to start up" he replies as he moves to my side and puts his arm around my shoulders. I looked up at him yes looked up at him im a short chick im only 5' 1.5" . "hey bae can i use your jacket today?" Dre loves his lettermans jacker i get why too its really cute and he looks fine as hell in it but as much as he hates not wearing it he loves to see me init so i already knew hed say yes before i even asked "of course babe you know i love how it looks on you" i smiled and said thanks as i put it on. then i turned and wrapped my arms around his waist and stood on my tippy toes and he met me hugging me close and kissing me sweetly after our kiss we all walked to the lunch room for breakfast as i went to sit down i felt two strong arms wrap around and pull me down onto his lap i growled playfully at Dre and he laughed as i sat on him. secretly listening in on juan and dominics mind link convo "aww arent they just soo cute?" i heard juan say "hahah yeah Dre is a lucky guy he just better not screw it up" dominic said back this made me laugh "Yall know i can hear you right?" all i got back was silence. I laughed out loud and felt Dre shift below me and look at me like i was crazy i simply lifted my hand and tapped my tempol and smiled at him.