Chapter 1

Taehyung's pov

I sighed again as i walked to my school.
My dorm is only fifteen minutes walk here in school so i can just walk.

As i go to the school students are looking at like i am a ghost that they are so scared.
I can heard them whispering like "Omo he's still here?","He's so weird","He looks scary","Nerd","He's a bad luck".

Fuck. Why don't they just say it out loud when i can still hear them even they are still whispering. I just ignored them and walk faster.

I quickly get my things in my locker and go to the class. When i got to the class,all my classmates look at me,but i ignored it and go to the last seat next to the window.

All my classmates who are in front of my seat and who are beside me go to the other seat. Am i really look dangerous?

I just quietly sit there ignoring their chats and whisperings about me. I got out of my thoughts when the teacher came in the classroom. "Okay class,I am Mr.Kim and i will be your teacher in Science and English and i am your adviser." Mr.Kim says.

"Oh and I'm here to tell you that the Principal's son and his nephews are here to be your classmates!",in the whole class you can hear the "ohh","omo".

But then,we heard a coughing sound at the door and we all look to the door and saw six guys,"Omo,guys they are here! Please introduce yourself", Mr.Kim says.

"Hi I'm Namjoon,nice to meet you" said the guys who is tallest among them all.

"Hello I'm Seokjin,nice to meet you all!" Says the  one who looks like a girl.

"Yoongi,swag" says the one who looks skinny and has super light skin,is he taking a gluta?

"Hi guys! I'm Hoseok nice to meet you!" the cute one that look like horse said. (A/n Don't,he's my third bias)

"Hi my name is Jimin and please be nice to me!"says the smallest and the cutest of them all.

"My name is Jungkook. I'm the son of the owner of this school" he said coldly,but he's handsome.

All of the girls and the others start whispering to eachother like,"they are so handsome" ,"oppa be mine".

Bitches.

All of them sat at the back seat close to me,but i saw them looking at me like they are going to eat me.

Do they know me? Sigh.

Looks like the time fly so fast,it's recess now,but i'm still in the classroom.

Jungkook's pov

As i was about to go out to the room. I saw the boy there still not moving from his chair. Is he not going to eat? May be i shall be friend to him.

I go to him,but quickly got stopped when i heard a voice," Jungkook yah let's go" jin hyung says.

I look at the boy and Jin look at too.
"Yah Jungkook,don't dare go to him" ,"Eh why?"

"Didn't you know,they he is a bad luck and dangerous to everyone" Jin hyung says to me.

" He doesn't look like one tho,he looks cute and friendly" I remarked.

"Aye Jungkook listen here. I heard one of the transferees ask him where is the restroom and the girl became sick for a week".

"Just don't go near him,he's dangerous"

What are they saying? He looks so nice to me and not harmful and he looks cute.

I don't know if i shall believe Jin hyung or not.

----------------------------------

But little did they know....Taehyung heard all of it and quickly got out of the room,tears breaming in his eyes.

________________________________________
I'm sorry for not updating! Hope you like it!