Prologue

"Leave me alone." She said coldly, pushing away, heading to the her bedroom.

He grabbed her arms about to retort but stopped, looking defeated.

"Why are you acting like this. Are you on your period?" He tried easing the tension.

She snapped." Ever single fucking time I'm pissed off, why does it always have to mean that I'm on my period. Just because a woman is angry doesn't mean she is on her period."

She paused, brushing away the hot tears running down her face due to anger and frustration.

"Who do you think you are saying that I am acting like a bitch. I have the right to because you fucking slapped me!"

"Do you think I'm just your property, you can toss around and go to the next one?!" She added, pointing a finger at his chest.

His mouth dropped open. Where did she get this confidence?

All the sadness, anger that she always held back for two years came pouring out.

"You know what, this marriage isn't working! I've tried for years. I'm going to file for divorce." She finally said.

There was completely no noise whatsoever. His face was blank.

Suddenly his features hardened and he scowled." What makes you think I'll let you?"

"What makes you think you can stop me?" She retorted back.

His face changed into a look of recognition.

"It was the bastard, Khalid." He clenched her hand all the sudden. There was so much anger in his face- she felt like he could have killed her then and there.

"What?" She managed to get out. Her voice turned quiet- all her previous shouts gone. She was a little mouse once again.

"All this," He waved at herself in disgust." You never used to speak out against me. But ever since that stupid cousin of mine moved in- you've been all over him. That's why you were so rebellious and defensive. You were cheating, weren't you!?" He screamed the last part.

His ego shattered as the thought of her with another man made him sick to the stomach.

He looked so mad and like a crazy, mental person that Fatima cowered away.

"I-I didn't," she stuttered out.

"Don't fucking lie to me you whore! I should have know that you were just a filthy slut who would sleep with anyone-including my own cousin!"

He was out of control now, there was no stopping him. He pushed her away and headed straight to the door, grabbing his shoes and keys on the way.

"Where are you going?" She asked, scared for the answer.

"I'm going to find that son of a bitch and teach him he made the worse mistake of his life by fucking with my wife!" His face looked murderous.

He was ready to kill.

**

Ooh what is he about to do? This is just the prologue. Tell me how it was please. This is my first book.

Comment and please leave me feedback. I won't get offended easily.

😏🤗😘