1

Crap, I'm so dead. it's 8:30 already and I'm still not home. Meh oh well.

* 30 minuets later*

As I walk through my front door I hear yelling. Then running feet. Well what do you expect when ur brother is in a band with 3 crazy lunatics? As I'm scroll through my phone trying to choose a better song, I get tackled to the ground by no other than Lukas Hemming's.

"Get off me you goof, I can't breathe!" I yell at him.

"Well, well, well. Look who decided to show up" Calum said crossing his arms.

I push Luke off me and stand up facing my brother.

"Well I'm sorry that I don't want to hear u guy's ratched ass voices" I said in a sarcastic tone

"Hey that's not how u greet family when u get home" Ashton said, walking into the room

"Oh, I'm sorry do u want me to start over?" I said sarcastically

"Hell yea. And add more style as well." Michael said

I rolled my eyes "Fine, but don't expect me to give u hugs and kisses either." I scoffed running out the door to restart my entrance.

As I'm planning on what to say the door opens to reveal a laughing Micheal.

"What do u want Mikey?" I asked, clearly annoyed.

"You just missed it. All four of us were running around and Luke tried doing a flip over the couch, but landed on top of Ashton." Michael said between laughs.

I rolled my eyes "hilarious, are you trying to destroy the house?"

"What's got you down in the dumps missy?" Mikey asked, closing the door.

"Well, not only am I 5 hours late, but once I walk in that door I'm gonna get a 2 hour lecture from Calum, which I don't particularly want to see." I said, pacing back and forth.

"Well, it's better for u to go ahead and walk in that house like u own the place, which basically you do, and show everyone who's boss" He said.

"Before I do all of that, can u go in my closet and get my my "Fuck The Police" t-shirt and ripped black skinny jeans?"

"Oooooh this is gonna be good" Mikey said walking back into the house.

"And you don't know the half of it." I smirked