CHAPTER 1

- alikia pov-

All i had to do was get to this island and get ten star chips.... now the first part easy second part not so much. I have been challenged by no one which so far i geuss thats good........ i continued walking. " maybe dueling is not for me.... but i cant give up!" I kept walking until i heard some people talking. Was i really ready for deul!?!?! Yes im sure i can win with two of my best cards. Ok 'alikia your stupid.' At the current moment i was hidding in a tree what is wrong with me!!!! I looked down and saw... omg it!!!!!! My dad seto was here!!!!! I jumped out of the tree and ran up to him.

-seto kiba pov-
I heard something but ignored it until i was practicaly tackled. " ACK WHAT THE..... Alikia??????????" I stared at, my daughter was.sitting here in front of me. " alikia miria kiba why are you here!!! You could have gotten hurt!!!" I watched as she looked down.... i know she is strong..... but if they found out she was part cat who knows what would happen....
" sorry dad.... i.. i just wanted to have fun and deul."  I hugged her tightly. " i understand but please just tell me when your going somewhere."

-Alikia pov-

Dad had wanted to keep me safe. I know i was adopted because the whole being part cat...... i have fushia cat eyes , red cat ears and tail. Then my hair is black. And im pretty tall and im 15 and i try not to show my emotions. I usually wear  a hoodie and black jeans.most people think im a male but im a female. Dad walked me to the tent he was staying in. I curled up and slowly fell asleep.