Chapter 2

- alikia pov-
I woke up to the sound of dad arguing with some one. My curoisity got the best of me so i poked my head out of the tent to see dad talking to a boy. Silently i walked up behind dad so i could get a closer look. I examined his features to realize he was yugi.......... i went to school with him but dad took me out for home schooling. " dad whats going on?"  He at me. " alikia just go back to the tent now. I looked at him. " Dad... i am not going back to the tent!!" He glared at me and ripped my dueling cards from my neck " then no more dueling."  Yugi was just standing their looking at me then my father. " kaiba i think you should give those cards back to her." My father looked at him and scoffed. " you cant tell me what to do brat."  I was officialy done. I walked into the tent grabbed my bag then started walking. I could hear my father yelling at me but i didn't care anymore. He was ass hole.

-time skip to morning-

I woke up in the tree i had climbed into the night before. I took my hoodie off and shoved it in my bag. I was nervous yes. But i was ready this is my life and it is my choice what i do with it.

I brushed my hair and made sure my cat ears and tail were visible. I also took out my contacts so my cat eyes were visible as well. After doing so i looked around and saw yugi at the bottom of the tree asleep. I jumped out of the tree silently and perfectly. I glanced back over at yugi. It is possible he followed me but i was pretty sure no one was near me when i climbed into the tree. I heard my stomach grumble softly so i opened my bag. 'fuck all i have is  a candy bar and a bottle of powerade. Now im going to have to look for more food and water. ' i shut my bag and walked straight..... that is until i heard a twig snap from behind me.