Not Looking For Love - 11 .

• Dyamon's POV

The next morning I woke up late so I had to hurry and get me and Danny ready for school .

I wrote Devin a note , like he does me and left .

After dropping off Daniel , I was heading to school when my phone rang .

I knew it was Devin , so without looking I picked it up .

" Hola , " I said laughing .

" Dy This note was note funny at all . "

" Let's try this again , Hola niggaro ! " I said rolling my neck like he could see me .

He laughed . " Hola Damn ! "

" Better ! Now what do you want I'm pulling up to the school ? "

" I wanna know why the hell you left a note saying you leaving me and called me out my name at the end ."

I laughed at every word he said .

" Because I love Messing with my wittle baby Devin " I said making kissy sounds .

He chuckled . " Whatever and you asked for the Benz not my Range Rover ."

" Blaah , Blaah Same Difference . "

" No It Ai -" I cut him off midsentence .

" Hey Bae gotta go bell just rang ."

He laughed . " Bye we'll talk later ."

I hung up and sprinted into the school .

I ran straight for my seat but ended up bumping into Applejacks ( AJ ) .

" Ohh Uhh Uhh H-hey D . " he stuttered .

I looked at him long and hard .

" What's wrong Applejacks ? " I said pouting .

" Look Dy , Let's talk later class is starting ." he said as he took his seat .

I looked around and everyone's eyes were on me , waiting to begin I guess .

I sat next to AJ , with an empty desk in between us , as the teacher began the lesson .

 • AJ's POV  •

Damn , this shit with Dy is driving me crazy . Ymani lucky We cousins or I wouldn't be doing shit for her !

I liked Dyamon a lot , more than Devin did . He looked at her as a hit and run from the get go . Me , I wanted a real girl like D , Devin doesn't deserve someone to hold him . He had that with Ymani , he didn't want it so to bad for him .

~

After school was over I headed to the trap to talk to my niggas about handling this Devin thing .

Devin's POV

I sat on my ass all day waiting for Dy to come home , because I wanted to drive the Range Rover . Call it petty , but that's my baby and that nigga better not touch it again .

I heard a car pulled up outside and thought it was early for D to be home so I checked the time on my phone .

-| 2:40 |-

That's strange , Dyamon isn't home until 3 on the dot everyday .

I heard the front door open .

" Dy , that's you . " I yelled .

No reply .

I went to my phone and sent a text to my nigga Ant .

- Text Convo -

Me : Ayee Something's Up At The House Stop By Now !

( He texted back immediately )

Ant : Omw Now Nigga , Lay Low Remember What Happpened last time .

- Text Convo Over -

I put my phone in my pocket and went to the window after I heard a loud bang outside my house .

I went a looked out the window , & HELL NAH !

There stood this bitch Ymani , 50 other niggas and AJ .

Wait AJ , The fuck this nigga doing out here . I thought we was homies .

I was mad as hell all over again .

I walked outside just as Ant pulled up .

Ant's POV •

I pulled up to Dev's House and it was big ugly niggas everywhere .

I knew whatever was about to go down wasn't good .

I hopped out with my strap and ran to Dev's side .

" We got a problem ? " Devin asked stepping into AJ's face .

AJ ? The fuck is this nigga doing here and with the crazy bitch Mani !

" Yeaa , " AJ said as him and the 50 other niggas pulled out the guns on me and Devin .

" AJ , What the fuck is you doing ? " I yelled .

" I'm handling this nigga something none of yall could have did ! " he said putting the gun to Devin's Temple .

I laughed . " Nigga you crazy , What's all this for ? A pay off what ? What do you get out of this ? " I yelled stepping in his face .

" D-D- Devin ? " I heard a familiar shaky voice say .

Devin's POV

" D-D- Devin ? " I knew it was 3 o'clock and I knew it was Dyamon .

I looked up at AJ & Ymani who were smiling hard .

" Ant take Dy back to yo crib ." I demanded .

" What about you ? " Ant asked .

" I'm fine . "

" Look the guys will be here in a minute just chill . " he whispered to me .

I knew Ant called the guys when I called him but I didn't need the guys I needed Dyamon gone now !

" Devin what's going on ? " Dyamon asked .

" Dy , I need you to go with Ant ."

" Naaah , she staying right here . " AJ yelled shoving his gun harder into my temple .

" She ain't got nothing to do with this AJ ! " I yelled .

" Nahh , she got everything to do with this . " he yelled back .

" Dyamon go ! " I yelled making her shake .

Ymani grabbed one of the guys gun and pointed it at Dyamon .

" This bitch aint leaving her unless she in a body bag ! " Ymani yelled .

I grabbed Ant's gun and took 2 shots right at Ymani .

" Ant take Dyamon and go now " I yelled at Ant .

Dyamon's body didn't move , so Ant lifted her into his car and left .

Aj got up from by Ymani's side amd hit me right in the mouth with the butt of his gun .

I fell to the ground and blood dripping from my mouth .

I laughed because I knew it would piss him off .

" Yeaa , it's funny right , lets all laugh fellas ! " he yelled , as him and his guy started yelling .

" L , take Mani to the car . " he directed the biggest dude .

" Bitch Nigga , " I muttered , while laughing .

" It's stil funny well, I can't wait to get with that beautiful Dyamon of yours . It will sure make her laugh looking back on this day and talking about how I killed her bitch nigga of a boyfriend . " he said with a grin .

I laughed . " That's what this for Dyamon . Dude if you had a chance with Dyamon , you would have got it the day you met her . "

His whole face turned red .

& He signaled the rest of the guys to come closer .

They did and after him & all the other guys took turns one by one fucking me up .

~

Everything was turning black , and my body was aching . The last thing I saw was 6 black trucks pull up and AJ yell " Ooh Shit . "