The Change

Tomorrow is the big day. I'm finally living my dream, moving to Australia to live with my sis, Maddie. New school, friends, etc. I'm so excited! The plane ride will be long, I can barely hold my excitement any longer. To my surprise I start drifting off to sleep right away.

....

"Wake up, stupid." My 10 year old brother tells me as he jumps on my bed, waking me up.

"Shut up, Josh." I fire back. He calmly leaves my room, leaving me in peace. I jump off my bed, and quickly change into my favorite outfit; black leggins & a sweater top. I quickly brush my hair  before hearing my mom calling me from the kitchen.

Lexi!"  I rush down the stairs to see an entire gourmet breakfast.... "I-I-" I stutter. "Have a seat dear, I only have a little more time to see you till you're across the world." My mother informs me. She's literally one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet. My boyfriend Cody is coming with me to Australia but only for a week sadly. I'm so excited I'm literally vacuuming my food. 

I finally finish, and bolt to the door with my suitcases. My mother gets up from her seat with tears in her eyes as she hugs me. "I'll miss you so much, too much. You need to call me every day hun, I'll miss you." she takes a few steps away from me wiping the tears in her eyes lightly with a kleenex. "I'll miss you too mum." I reply. "Bye Lexi" My brother says as I walk out the door. 

Sorry it's a short chapter, it's only my first cx I'll be uploading longer chapters soon!