Chapter 1

Julianne's POV:
I walked into RENT auditions and sat down. Across the room I noticed a very attractive and sexy man eyeing me. He was checking me out up and down. I got up and walked towards him.

"Hi, I'm Julianne", I said while looking into his deep, pristine, blue eyes.

"A-Aaron", he stuttered. His eyes! I couldn't get over them. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stare and creep you out, it's just, you... Ugh. Your so beautiful I'm now stumbling over my words."

I giggled. "Haha. Thank you so much. I have to say, you look nice as well. That shirt fits you nice", I said motioning towards his tight fit Under Armor shirt. You could basically see his six pack through it. "And you didn't creep me out. If you had, why would I be sitting here talking to you?"

He smirked. "Maybe, we could get together some time? Here's my number", and with that, we exchanged numbers. "Who are you auditioning for?"
"Oh um... Mimi. What about you?" I asked.

"No way! I'm auditioning for Roger! Who knows if we both get the parts, we'll be kissing in no time", he said getting closer and closer with every inch. Right as I started to feel his breath on my lips...

"Julianne Hough" said a tall man with a stern look on his face.

I turned. "That's me." And with that I was off.

As I walked into the room. I saw Tom Hooper sitting in front of me. He was the director of RENT.

"Hello Julianne. I have it here that you will be auditioning for the role of Mimi Martez and your 19 years of age. What will you be singing for us today?" Tom asked switching glances between the paper in front of him and me.

"I will be singing Hopelessly Devoted to You from the classic Grease." I said as the music started and gave me my cue.

***

As I finished applause filled the room. Tom Hooper gave me a standing ovation. A standing freaking ovation!

"Thank you so much Julianne. We will be sure to let you know. But between you and me, I say you have a very good shot." He winked and I exited the room.

Right behind me the stern faced man basically yelled in my ear. "Aaron Tveit..."

Aaron passed me as I smelled his cologne. Good. He doesn't shower in that 'Axe' shit. That stuff reeks.

"Good luck!" I said to him as he smirked and winked at me.

***

When I got to my apartment, I checked my phone. I had one new text message from an unknown number.

Hey it's Aaron. I was wondering since it's only like 6:30 pm if you wanted to come over to my place and maybe have dinner. Pizza?

Hey. Sure. What time should I get there? And what's the address?

Um... Now. And 2334 apt. 12, 42nd street in Astoria.

Oh okay I live right around the corner be there in about 20.

I quickly got change into to something a little more, hookup worthy. I had on a little black dress with the back cut out, red seletoes, smoky eye and red lipstick. I've always been able to get my makeup on pretty fast. I would call it a natural gift. I grabbed a small handbag to put my money and phone in, and headed out of the door to his apartment.

**********************************
Hey I hope you like it so far. If you have any ideas feel free to comment what you think. I will always consider. Like this chapter? Hit the star at the bottom of your screen.