Prologue

They were inseparable, Sticked together, Best Friends that would kill, if someone messed with the other. They loved each other like noone could ever love another, they were like sisters-- no. They were like each other's other half, puzzle pieces that will always fit together. no matter what, these six girls were Forever and Always. They could never leave each other's side. Not any day, not for anyone. Until one Tragic day.. Seperated all of them. 'It could never be the same' they all thought. They didn't think anyone or anything could bring them back together, Especially not a boyband full of childish guys. But, not when everything reminded them about Her.

3rd Person P.O.V

(information you need to know)

The six 18 year old girls, with one 13 year old brother were in there own gang, with the little guy in training; for defence, of course. They were called 'The Rebels', and were known all over New York. Many wanted them killed, but even more loved them. They all lived together, with no family except each other.

The girls seperate after something terrible happens and just can't handle the tension that's always in the air, and will always be, for who knows how long. But they are all still in danger and what happens if a boyband decides to tag along with the deadly adventure? will it be love at first sight? HA! that's a good one, its no where near love, or so they think..

The boyband One Direction was just going on a simple, quiet Vacation in the one and only New York. But Everyone knows, its never quiet in New York City <3 Especially with 'The Rebels' on the loose.

A/N ; Sorry Guys :c I'm not really good at intro's, prologue's or whatever there called.. soo yea, sorry if the story sucks. I'm just getting the hang of this story stuff, but I love writing <3 so I hope you guys like it c: ENJOY! *

LLL_FunnyGirl ~ xoxo <3