Monday-Part One

It's Monday, and so Yandere wakes up with a smile on her face, and gets ready for school. Well, the only reason to get out of bed for her is Senpai. So actually she got ready for Senpai. After selecting a pair of white and blue panties, Yandere skips out the door in her kawaii sailor seifuku.

Before I dive into this tale, it's only fair you get to know our little yandere first.

Yandere, a.k.a. Ayano Aishi, is a black-haired girl with soulless black eyes. She claims that she has not felt any single emotion or human decency in any way. In her second year of Akademi High School, she bumped into another student while running late. As if by fate, that person was Senpai, a.k.a. Taro Yamada. After Yandere's encounter with Senpai, Yandere feels, for the first time, an emotion. And that is love. She quickly becomes so lovesick that seeing Senpai even LOOKING at another girl will drive her insane. She wants Senpai all to herself, hence her name, Yandere. (yandere is a japanese term for a psychotic girl who is in love and will do crazy things for her lover.)

Now, another girl in the school notices Yandere's interesting behavior, and has an interest in helping Yandere get Senpai's love. Her reason for doing so is unknown. Info-chan is her nickname, and no one really has any info on her. Info-chan has red hair and red glasses, and spends all her time in a dark room on a few computers hacking and doing all sorts of things. She could probably hack into the Pentagon but that's another story. Long story short, Info-chan makes deal with Yandere-chan to get Senpai, both psychotic sides happy. Let's get back to the story, shall we?

At 6:30 am, Yandere-chan arrives at school and changes her outdoor shoes into indoor shoes. All the other students come sooner in a huge group. Yandere's eyes wandered in the crowd, and her eyes fixated on one special student. She was looking at...Kokona Haruka. (Yes, I know you were thinking she was looking at senpai.) The purple, tornado-twin-haired schoolgirl walked to her locker, boobs big as usual. (i read her boobs were legit the biggest size in the entire game..ok im sorry ill shut up) Yandere growled angrily while glaring at Kokona. She knew that Kokona had a crush on her Senpai. How dare her!

Yandere concluded that she would stalk this Kokona until she could come up with a good plan to...eliminate her.

Watching Kokona walk slowly to her locker, Yandere's heart fluttered intensely as she laid her eyes on Senpai, who was also on his way to his locker. But Yandere knew she mustn't get any foot closer towards him, and he'd noticing her creepy behavior. We wouldn't want Senpai to do any noticing. At least not yet.

Soon the students went off to their respective clubs, friend circles, and positions.

This bought time for Yandere to think deeply. She had the access to many ways that would get her poor rival eliminated, like drowning, faking her suicide, electrocuting, befriending, kidnapping, and all those other things.

As she pondered near the school fountain, a cell phone shrill interrupted her evil thoughts. Kokona-chan had just gotten a call and was rushing to another place to answer it in private. Yandere quickly followed, making sure to be unseen like a kuudere's emotions.

"Hello?" Kokona said. "Ugh, I told you not to call me at school!" Yandere became instantly suspicious as she hid behind a wall. "Like I said, that was a one-time thing! I don't wanna do that again! ... H-how much did you say? How about where we met last time? In Sisuta Town? Alright...see you there."

The phone beeped, ending the call. "I can't believe I'm doing this!" a frustrated Kokona said, burying her face in her hands.

"Neither can I," thought a smiling Yandere.

~END OF MONDAY PART ONE~