Monday-Part Three

Class is over, and all the students in Akademi High are out walking to their lockers, clubs, and what not.

On the other hand, Yandere-chan is plotting. Such dedication that one has, am I right?

Anyway, there Yandere-chan goes, running around the halls to stalk Kokona. She follows Kokona to the cooking club, a pink themed-room where the "rainbow 6" hang. Basically Kokona's squad of girls that have bright hair, including blue, teal, green, yellow, red, and of course, purple.

"This is what social butterflies do?" Yandere-chan thought. All they did was sit at a table in the club and talk to each other while Kokona made some weird hot dog bites shaped like octopuses. And wait...was she holding a knife? Oh, things just got interesting.

A smile crept over the Yandere's face. She had a plan. And nothing beats a Yandere with a plan. The lust for Kokona's blood was Yandere-chan's fantasy. Just imagining Kokona's horrified screams of terror while stabbing her merciless gave Yandere-chan such a thrill. But with this new factor, with Kokona's fingerprints on a weapon...that could lead to so much more.

She left the cooking club, and walked into the courtyard. There Senpai was, sitting peacefully in front of the fountain, as the Sakura petals fell around him. There was a light shining down from the sky, and the area around him was in a pretty light. He was definitely heaven. No wonder Yandere-chan would send girls to Hell for him.

"Don't worry Senpai...your heart will belong to me," Yandere-chan sighed.

She waited for him until 6pm came, and she stalked him until he was safe at home.

Yandere-chan got home and went to sleep. She would need to have all the energy she could get. After all, who else could protect Senpai from everyone else?