Tease (smut)

Editing this because I never realized how many typos are in it jfc

ps EVA DON'T READ THIS

3rd Person POV:

"Please," She heard my boyfriend say. "No," she said and smirked. "Pleeease," he pleaded again. "Nope," she replied once more in a sarcastic happy tone. "Alright," he said and moved his hand away from her waist from where they were sitting on the couch. She felt slightly colder without his touch, but said nothing to him.

A few minutes later, he slowly moved his hips forward, and she felt his arousal from his jeans. "Baby, please, I know you've wanted me all day," he whispered into her ear. "Hm? How could you know something like that," She replied, trying not to give in to the overwhelming temptation to give him what he wants.

"You aren't denying it, and we both know you want me to get my way," he said in a low voice. ,"I never said-" she was cut off when he started kissing her neck. He quietly laughed and his hand met my waist, moving his thumb around the space in little circles. "You like it, don't you, (Y/n)," he almost whispered. "N-no," she replied, a little too hesitantly.

He was really turning her on, and they both knew it. "How wet are you for me, baby," he said, his hand moving to the zipped of her shorts. She didn't give in, not yet. She wanted to prove to him he can't get to her whenever he wanted to. She wasn't that submissive, she wouldn't let him get her panties off that quickly. At least thats what she thought, until his words eventually got the best of her.

"I bet your so fucking wet for me right now, huh kitten? I bet you want nothing more than to feel me inside of you," he said and started to pull her shorts off of her. She started breathing more heavily as she started to ache for him to pleasure her. "Because your mine, baby, and I know you want me right now as bad as I want you, damn, I wanna fuck you so hard right now," he whispered to her again, his hand removing her underwear and moving to her clit.

"Will you give me what I want now, baby," he asked again, and started to kiss her neck. "Because now I know for sure your so wet for me, princess," he smiled next to her skin. "Yes, Ry," she almost moaned out as he inserted two fingers inside of her, moving them at a slow place, the way he knows always unravels her. "F-fuck, Ryan, please don't stop," she begged and moved her hips up, begging for him. "Finally," he muttered, "I finally get to have you now." His words almost sent her over the edge by themself.

"Ry, I'm so close," she said and closed her eyes. He instantly pulled his fingers out, earning a whine in protest from her. She turned to see him bring his fingers to his mouth, moaning at her taste. "S-stop teasing," she said and blushed even harder. "No, baby, this is your punishment for being so bad to me all day, constantly teasing me," he said and bit his lip, his gaze set on her.

He got on top of her, but balancing his hand on the edge of the couch wouldn't be that easy. "Fucking stupid couch," he said, still being able to act adorable at such an intimate moment like this. He somehow had the strength to lift her off the couch, her legs already wrapped around his waist, and carried her into the bedroom.

He threw her onto their bed, and started taking off his shirt and pants, while she did the same, except her shorts and underwear were already long gone. He crawled on top of her, and put his hand on her back, pulling her closer into a kiss. Their lips eventually parted, and her bra fell off of her chest. He threw it onto the floor somewhere. "You sneaky little shit," she said, not believing how slick he managed to be. He only smirked in response, and instantly attacked her neck with kisses, sucking and nibbling at the spot he knew made her weak.

"Ry, that'll leave a mark," she said quietly. "Everyone will know who you belong to," he said in a low voice, and continued his work. He eventually stopped, not being able to wait much longer himself. "Have I waited long enough, baby," he asked her. "Yes," she replied in a whisper, and wrapped her arms around his neck, tangling her fingers in his hair.

He slowly started removing his boxers, and wasted no time thrusting into her. "Fuck, your so wet for me, (Y/n)," he muttered. She moaned as he entered her. "Ry, please go faster," she asked. "Look who's begging now," he said, smirking. "Sh-shut u-up," she tried not to moan out. His thrusts slowed. "What was that? Did you want me to stop," he said sarcastically. "No, no, Ryan please, fuck," she screamed out. "Please, I fucking want you. I want you so fucking bad, please just fuck me already," she moaned and bit her lip. "Thats more like it," he said, satisfied knowing how dominant he could be over her.

"I'm gunna make you cum, princess. I'm gunna make you scream my name, do you want that, baby," he teased. "Yes, Ryan," she whispered. "God I'm close... I'm... I-" her words were cut off from his lips on her's. "Cum for me, baby." He whispered. She screamed out his name as she hit her climax. He soon met his, and released into her while letting out a groan.

He fell next to her, both exhausted. "Damn you're fucking perfect, baby," he said to her. She smiled at his softly, and leaned in to kiss his lips. "Goodnight, love."