PRELUDE

There was no where to run. There was a large enough bounty and an even deeper thirst for Vhytaren blood than any coin or any promise could satisfy. Dozens of Zatraften soliders chased behind me. Yet Still I ran with hopes of finding salvation in the woods, I ran in hopes of someday returning, I ran with hope that the life I carried within me. would restore our kingdom. But I had to make it to the Yaktraga tree first.

We have been at war for to long. Maybe that is the reason for the Zavftrata's victory. They have long awaited a claim to our sacred yet ancient throne. And now they have it. 

I ran for as long as my body could bear it.
Endured the pain as the contractions grew stronger. The baby was ready. No matter the fact of I was not.

"Hold on" I murmurred. "Almost there, just a few more steps."I promised as I winced in pain.  I stood at the root of the Yaktraga Tree.
I pulled my sword out of its canister and inserted it into the Yaktraga trees root. 

"Vena nah vitro quit mas di nat Malta a la trocia. I began to chant. But it did not work much to my chagrin. I must be saying it wrong. I thought to myself. "No" my instincts shouted. " you must try again, do it for the baby." my concisence urged.  But I could hear the chains from the boots of the zaftraften soliders and I knew I was surrounded. I had no choice but to surrender. " I'm sorry my love" I cried as  I turned to my captors with hands In  the air. Only to be met with an arrow to my swollen belly. I fell to my knees as my cherried charcoal blood ran deep between the Yaktraga tree. And cried "Vena nah vitro quit mas di nat Malta a la trocia. Once more before I rubbed bleeding belly.