37

I felt something slide which caused massive pain in my uterus the doctor start flicking my vagina idk why but it made the pain go away until he stopped he told me to start pushing and I did exactly that 7 pushes later a baby girl came out I smiled but I still felt pain instead of release 1 screamed and the doctor laughed and yelled another one I wanted to faint a baby boy shit I knew I wasn't done another baby boy i knew at that point I was done I didn't know three of them came. I then fell asleep and I woke up in the bed with Ray and I panicked where the hell are my kids... (Announcing who I chose then continuing the story)
________________________
Choices

Name shmyra
Age:17
Bday: 12/06
Dating : Jaden Adonis
Is cool chill funny kinda shy buts a fighter . Plays basket ball she is 5"3
Mixed with black white and Hawaiian

Personal favorite
Name: lizzy
Tre's twin /same dimples braces She is not shy and she has a smart mouth and a fighter BODY OF A GODDESS
Single asf
Fights for family and rod . Tattoo on her neck or a queen crown
Hates hoes fuck niggas / people who mess with Your emotions
DOES NOT SHARE FOOD

________________________
Back to the story

Where the hell are my kids I got up with pain in my stomach region and ran downstairs to see javan hovering over them I panicked and hit him in the head and picked up oh my god which one did I pick up oh shit. I heard a faint ow behind me I turned around and saw Javan.

Javan: I was waiting for you to wake up so we can name them
Me: oh I'm sorry

For the girl I choose Daniella Raylynn Renee Brooks
First guy: Daniel Jamal  Brooks
And last : Dylan Ray Brooks

Don't get me wrong I didn't name him after rayan I named him Ray because it was my grandma's name Raylynn.

Back With Tre

Tre : I have to find her jay I can't live without her I can't
Jalen: Man you need to stop crying nig you treat that girl so bad how many times you cheat on her while y'all was dating why you propose to her if you a cheater. Remember when you cheated and she saw y'all and you made her go to sleep and she thought it was a dream. NIG YOU TREAT HER WRONG . You claim you love her and you need her but you ain't claiming her when you in tonyas bed. Me I love India I wouldn't hurt her for nothing . But what you doing behind Jojo's back is not love nig. Now me Ima get my girl back you stay .