-In The Making-

Ali's POV
I woke up with a bright light shining straight in my face, stupid sun, luckily my boyfriend, Zayn Malik, was next to me which made it better. His large arm was wrapped tightly around my waist so I couldn't really move, I didn't mind though, any day I didn't have to wake up at 5am was a good day. Im a pediatric nurse at the local hospital. I graduated early at 16 and went straight into college, graduated with honors, and got a job at the local hospital.

My thoughts were interrupted by Zayn stirring awake "Morning babe" he said in a raspy voice that sent chills up my spine. "Morning" I said turning to face him and lightly peck his lips. "You ready to start making breakfast" Zayn smiled "Yes I haven't had a good breakfast in ages" I sighed and got out of bed and walked downstairs.

When we got to the kitchen I grabbed a pan and some eggs and started to cook. Zayn was cooking bacon and it smelled amazing. When the eggs were done I reached for a plate and Zayn's shirt that I was wearing rode up and he smacked my butt. He chuckled lightly and I playfully punched him in the arm. "You're ridiculous" I laughed and rolled my eyes.

The food was done so Zayn and I sat at the table and enjoyed our breakfast and started talking about our plans for the day.

~°°~
After breakfast I decided to shower. I grabbed a black crop top and leggings. I jumped in the shower and started lightly singing to pass time. After I showered I blow dried and straightened my long brown hair. I put on some light makeup just so I didn't look like a zombie. I decided to wear some casual jewelry so I slipped on a few rings and put in my contacts before I went back downstairs.

Zayn had already showered and was watching some sports game. I sat next to him and sighed "Really babe, I get a day off from work and this is how you wanna spend it" I asked and cocked my eyebrow. He shut off the TV and turned to face me. "I'm sorry love, what would you like to do" he asked and kissed my forehead. I smiled at him sweetly. "How about we go walk around town, I mean we live like five minutes from everything" I suggested "That's a great idea" Zayn smiled. Zayn got up and grabbed mine and his jackets "Here babe, it's kinda chilly" I love how much he cares about even the smallest things. "Hold on I need to grab something" I said and quickly ran upstairs. I grabbed my camera and put it in my small Purse since I have always loved taking pictures. I also grabbed my phone Charger and my earphones because I never leave without them.

~°°~
Zayn and I had stopped at Starbucks while walking and were talking when I got a call from Mariah, my best friend.

- Phone Call-
M :hey Ali are you busy tonight
A: no me and Zayn are just hanging out, why.
M: Harry is throwing a party and wanted me to invite you two.
A:oh, uh, hold on

"Zayn. Harry is throwing a party tonight do you want to go"
"Yeah sounds great"Zayn agreed

A: yeah we'll be there
M: awesome, well I gotta go, love you
A: love you too, bye
- End Call-
I ended the call and looked at Zayn, "This should be fun" I said and he smiled "Harry always throws the best parties" he said sounding like a teenage boy "I feel like we're still in high school" I said and we both laughed a little. I realized we had been sitting there a while and decided to get up and continue walking.

~°°~
We got home at around 5:00 and the party wasn't until 7:00 so we had some time to get ready. I decide to wear an off the shoulder dress with a choker and maroon colored heels. I put small curls in my hair, touched up my makeup, and adding some fancier earrings. I stepped back to look at my entire look. (Media picture) It was around 6:30 so I went to find Zayn and see if he was ready. He was wearing black skinny jeans with small rips, a white t-shirt and a leather jacket. His hair was perfectly styled and he was wearing his nose ring.

"You look hot, babe" Zayn said smirking
"You don't look too bad yourself Mr. Malik" I joked and he grabbed my hand and his keys and we walked out he door.

~°°~
When we got to Harry's house there were people everywhere, on the lawn, spilling out the door, hell Louis was on the roof.
Zayn chuckled and looked at me
"Well OK then let's go" we jumped out of the car and headed into the house. As soon as we walked in I saw Mariah kissing Harry, they had liked each other for a LONG time but would never admit it. When Mariah saw me her eyes widened and she came running over to me "Oh my god , Mariah, you finally kissed him" I said excitedly "Well actually he kissed me but, same thing." I could tell she was a tiny bit tipsy but I was really happy for her. "Where did Zayn go" she asked "I don't know probably somewhere with Louis" Louis is Zayn's best friend and has been since he was 16. Mariah was waved back over to Harry and she said by and then ran off.

I went into the kitchen and got a drink before I ran into my friend Elena "Hey Ali I haven't seen you in forever" she exclaimed and hugged me "I know I've missed you, what have you been up too" "Oh nothing much really but me and Dylan are finally together" she said casually "That's awesome, I knew it would happen" she smiled and we continued talking for a while until I decided I needed to find Zayn. I was really drunk by then and didn't really know where I was going until I bumped into Zayn and he dragged me upstairs and into a random room.

Hello to anyone who actually reads this I hope you like the first chapter of my story,if you do read this and like it pls leave a comment and vote. Thx