-Baby Showers and Proposals-

Ali's POV
-4 1/2 months pregnant-
By now my stomach was a little more noticeable, but only if I wore tight clothes. Today Zayn said he was taking me out somewhere but wouldn't tell me where. So I had to pick an outfit that worked for any occasion.

I showered and just left my hair the way it was because I didn't feel like curling it. I put on black leggings, an oversized knit sweater that was a greyish blue color, and knee high brown boots. I also put on some jewelry just because I looked kind of boring. I grabbed my purse and a coat. It had gotten pretty cold and I didnt know if we were gonna be indoors. (It's around November in this story) When I was done getting ready I met Zayn at the door and we left to our mystery location.

~°°~
When the car stopped we were in front of a white building. We got out of the car and Zaynwalked up to me. "Wait. Close your eyes" "Are you serious, babe?" "Yes, i am. Now close 'em" I closed my eyes and Zayn placed his hands over them. He lead me into the building and stopped "And.....open" he said and removed his hands. When I opened my eyes I was amazed. We were in a event hall decorated with pink balloons and princess decorations.

There were so many decorations and all I could see was pink. Everyone I knew was there. All of my friends, Zayn's friends and family, and even my sister. I had moved to England with Zayn after high school and my family stayed behind in Louisiana. "Oh my god, you're here" I said and ran up to my sister. I hadn't seen her or my niece in a long time. She was older than me but I was a bit taller than her. She laughed and hugged me tightly. "I missed you. How long has it been?" I asked pulling away "About 2 years. And I know we've missed you, too" she said "Wait we? Are Joe and Delilah here too?" I asked excitedly "Yeah Joe took Delilah to the bathroom" just then my 3 year old niece Delilah ran up to me "Nanny" she screamed and hugged my leg. I was surprised she remembered me, the last time I saw her she was only a baby. "Hi sweety. Nanny missed you" I said and picked her up to give her a proper hug "Zaynie" she said making grabby hands at Zayn who stood behind me. "Hi, love" he chuckled and took her from my arms.

I walked up to Joe and gave him a hug as well, which I found to be difficult since he was quite a bit taller than me. "To be honest I feel like I stick out here" he whispered to me. I giggled and nodded. He was 6'3 and his muscular arms were covered in tattoos. He also had long black hair and very defined facial features. He was pretty intimidating at first sight but he was a really nice guy. "Joe this is Zayn" I said motioning toward my boyfriend. Since they were both always traveling before we moved they hadn't properly met yet. They shook hands and started to talk.

"Surprised?" Mariah said walking up to me and my sister.
"Yeah I really am!" I said back "Oh wait Mariah have you met Brooke" I said pointing to my sister. "She's the reason me, Joe, and Delilah are even here." Brooke cut in. "What? How?" I asked looking at Mariah. "Well I got her number from your phone when I was looking for people to invite and I gave her a call, told her about the baby, and flew her out" "Thanks for telling me about the baby, by the way" Brooke said sarcastically slightly nudging my shoulder with hers. I just rolled my eyes and laughed. "Yeah, I don't know anyone here, well besides Mariah" Brooke said. "I can fix that" I grabbed a chair and stood on it. "Guys can I have your attention" I said loudly and everyone looked at me. I turned around and waved Joe over. "This is my sister Brooke..." I said pulled her to stand next to me on the chair "And her husband Joe and daughter Delilah" I said pointing to Joe who was standing next to me holding my niece.

I stepped down and smiled at them "Solved that problem" I said and laughed " Thanks" Joe said with a chuckle "Now I really feel awkward" "welcome" I said back ignoring his last comment.

~°°~
We had been there for about an hour and I was still amazed by how much was there. Princess decorations were everywhere and there was a huge table with sweets everywhere. Right in the middle of the back wall was another table with a beautiful cake with pink polka dotted fondant and a candy baby bottle on top. The cake was surrounded with boxes and bags containing gifts from our friends and family. I stood there shocked looking at it all. Zayn walked up and put his arms around my waste. "Having fun, babe?" He said into my shoulder "Yeah" I sighed.