TOLMT (3)

March 15, 2016
Wednesday 11:22pm
--------------
Taylor Dawson POV

"Mom I'm homeee!!" I yelled into a house of smoke and alcohol smells. I walked around looking for her til I ran into this younger dude. "Um.... Who are you" he looked at me and licked his lips.

"I'm Damon, ma" he said coming a little too close for my liking.

"Um ok why are you here and where is my mama" I asked.

"Yo mama is upstairs high and drunk-"

"Omg mama" I tried to run past him but he stopped me by grabbing my waist bringing me to him.

"Wait ma, why go upstairs when we can have fun down here" he said as I felt hands slip the straps of my bra and tank top off my shoulder and him kissing it.

"Um no I would rather see my mam-" his hand connected with my face as I fell to the floor. He climbed on top of me as I tried to scream but my voice went hoarse from all the yelling before. He struggled to take off my sweats cause I was squirming around. "Mamaaa!!" I yelled. He slapped me again as he got my sweats off along with my underwear and pushed himself in me. FML😭😭

Jasmine Carter POV

So this nigga broke up with me to go to his pregnant bitch. He's going to be real heart broken when she take the baby and leave him. I told him she was going to use him for publicity but he doesn't listen. I was sitting in my house now bored cause I would usually have Ty here but he's with the thing. I pulled out my phone calling one of my old home girls. "Hello" she answered.

"Aye girl I gotta problem"

"What's up?"

"What if I told you I need a job done..."

Kimberly Johnson POV

"No boo I haven't heard from him since yesterday" I said to my older sister. I told her about Tremaine since she asked why I was so depressed.

"You have to let him go-"

"But I really thought we was gonna go far, Jakayla" I felt tears coming. "He said we were going to have kids and get a nice fine house then talk about more of the future. Never have we talked about breaking up because he was cheating" she sighed. I felt turning in my stomach as I ran to the bathroom letting it all go, I brushed my teeth still listening.

"Speaking of the devil" I heard her mumble. "She's not here Trey so leave" she said.

"Then can you tell her that we need to talk"

"Yeah bye" I heard a big bang then Jay scream.

"Jay what happened" I asked just for the connection to cut off. "Damn!!"

Namir Graham POV

"Mom I gotta go" I said standing from the chair I was in.

"Baby please don't tell her" I shook my head at lying to Kai.

"Mama I have all respect for you but I can't keep lying to Kai"

"You heard what your mom said, don't tell her" I hate this man we call a dad.

"Nigga I heard what the hell my mama said" I said as he walked around the bed to me.

"The hell young nigga all tough now"

"Boys stop!" Ma yelled.

"Nah he tryna do something, do it" he said pushing me. I stumbled back a little punching the shit outta him.

"Boys stop!!" I heard loud fast beeping as he punched me back til I heard a loud and long beep. I turned seeing my moms monitor to have nothing but a straight horizontal red line. Everything went in slow motion as the nurses and doctors was pushing us out the room pumping my mom with air, nothing was working.... R.I.P Angela Graham March 15, 2016🙏🏽

Naomi Griffey POV

"Kailand Ima get yo sister if you don't sit down an eat" she stopped what she was doing.

"Nooooo!!!" She said with her mouth in an 'O' shape. All these years she still thinks of Kayla more strict but playful.

"Then come sit down" she ran to her seat picking up the fork. I smiled as she chewed the Mac N' Cheese with her mouth already full. "You wanna go see sister tomorrow and go shopping"

"Yeah, I go get Barbie?" She asked as I nodded while she did her happy dance. "I go get Barbie with sissy"

"Yeah but I have to tell you something" she skipped over to me smiling. "Ok so you know that you have a mommy right?" I asked.

"Mhm" she hummed.

"Who do you think that is"

"The lady who made the song for me, remember? Shine bright like a diamond! Shine bright like a diamond! Shine brightttt. Tonightttt. You and IIII!" She sang loudly as I smiled.

"Yeah her name is Rihanna, Kay boo"

"Her last name is Griffey, too?" I frowned a little at the thought of him.

"Um yeah. It's is"

"Kay" she ran off playing again. She will understand in time about our crazy family. SMH

Kaianna Graham POV

"Babeh come here" I heard August yell from upstairs in his room.

"What" I said eating a couple of the chips from the bag.

"If you bring that ass up here to see you wont have to yell saying what" he yelled. But what is he doing right now? I sighed putting the chip bag down walking up the stairs to his room to see no one.

"August I don't have time for yo-" I felt my hips be pulled so my back hit something hard.

"Chill ma with tha attitude" I heard being whispered in my ear then they kissed it.

"August what the hell" I smiled turning around facing him. He held me close to him by my butt looking in my eyes.

"Babeh" I don't know why I let him call me this.

"Hmm" I answered.

"I want you" I looked confused.

"You what?" I asked.

"I want you to be mine. I love seeing you but I just hate that we have to sneak around your brother. If I love you I wanna act on that not having to think that your brother or anyone else coming in the way of it. Babeh, will you be ma girl" I smiled as I just noticed this whole time he was talking, he was rubbing and squeezing my butt.

"Um no" I said. He looked hurt til I removed his hands and smiled. "To your hands but yes to your question" I jumped on him kissing him all over his face.

"I love you Kaianna Kalay Graham" he wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you too Augusta Anthony Alsina Jr." I laughed as he straight faced me. I kissed him on the lips. "I'm just kidding baby. I love you too" I smiled.