The Genocide Human

(The POV's Of this story will be Papyrus, Sans, Aphmau, and the Souls. Aka Aphmau's friends.)

Sans' POV:

Aph hasn't called us for a while, I bet something is going on up on the surface. I hear Papyrus yell "SANS YOU LAZY BONES! GET OUT OF BED!!" "Sorry Paps, I'm just Bone-Tired. But I'll get up anyways." I walk out of the room and look out the window. I was shocked. I saw Toriel injured, I ran out the door saying "Tori! What happened!" She looked at me and said "A Human is killing Monsters! I thought the Human was kind but they tricked me..." Don't worry go to Papyrus and he will treat your wounds.

I went to Hot Land to see Alphys, she lets me in of course and I said "Alphys! You need to get everyone in the underground to evacuate! I need you to turn me into Human just for a little time to get Aph!" She nodded and she called evacuation and gave me a potion turning me Human. I teleported  out of the underground and to the surface.

 I teleported  out of the underground and to the surface

Katelyn's POV:

I was watching Tv and I heard the door bell ring. I answered the door and saw someone with white skin and hair wearing a blue sweater and shorts. He said "Wheres Aphmau?! I need to see her!" "Ok! Ok! Aphmau! Someone is here for you!" She comes running down the stairs and she looked shocked. She jumped over the railing and hugged the person and said "Sans! you are Human! How!?" Sans said "No time for that now! The underground is being attacked by a Genocidal Human!" "WHAT!? IS EVERYONE OK!?" She screamed with concern "Yes, but Tori did get hurt a bit." "I know who to bring with us, Katelyn! Call Emmalyn, Nicole, Cadenza, Kawaii~chan, Garroth, and Aaron!" I nodded and called them. They all came and saw Aphmau with Sans and Aphmau was about to talk.

Aphmau's POV:

Everyone but Aaron came.. now I'm worried. I say "Okay! Guys, you need to come with me and Sans to Mt. Ebott because the underground is in danger." Nicole said "Okay! Even if they are Monsters we will help them!" They all nodded in agreement. Sans says in a serious tone "You might wanna bring some weapons with you for this." They all nodded as they went out to get ready. I ran to Aaron house and I saw his mask with a note that says:

Dear Aphmau,

I have left to somewhere and I wish to not be followed. If I am gone by the time you read this, I left because I have a sickness I don't want anyone to get. Please, please, understand and take my mask to remember me.

~Love, Aaron.

I was so mad, first my friends in the underground are in danger and Aaron is gone! I grab Aaron mask and put it on as a scarf (Lets say its long enough and its yellow).

Me and Sans went back to my house and I noticed Sans was losing energy... He is turning back into a Monster! Crap! We ran back and everyone was ready so we Sans teleported us to Mt.Ebott.

Aaron's POV:

Hate, I have Hate. It leads me to kill things. So I left Aphmau and went to Mt. Ebott to die. I want to badly to not feel it but I killed so many Monsters already... Lets hope it goes away...

MWAHAHAHAHAHA! Cliff Hanger!

Sorry about dat doe, I promise the next Chappy will be a good one ye know.

BYEE!! ~Anime_Lover22