Chapter 1

Ally's POV

I woke up and was instantly dreading today. I had just moved to Miami because my fathers stupid business required him to move to Miami so here we are in Miami And getting ready to go to school.  I decided to wear a white cut off top, a black skirt and, silver heels. (Picture at the top)

~~~~~~~skip to school~~~~~~~

I had just arrived at school and I am getting my schedule for my classes. I walked out of the office and felt someone's shoe against my ankle but before I could see who it was my face made contact with the floor and I heard everyone laugh, but I felt someone's hand on my shoulder so I looked up and saw a girl with green eyes. "Are you okay?" She asked I shook my head no. "That was a stupid question, lets get you to the nurse your nose is bleeding" she said. "Thanks ......" "Lauren. My name is Lauren" she said. "I'm Ally"

~~~~~~skip the nurses office~~~~~~
(I'm going based off of my 8th grade schedule)
I was in period 6 which is reading class and I was just thinking of Lauren and why she helped me I mean I'm the New Girl nobody likes me. Maybe she just a genuinely nice person. But I was also wondering who tripped me and if they did it on accident or not. I heard the bell ring signaling us to go to lunch. I felt someone's hands on my shoulders and heard a voice say "Hey Ally." I then knew that it was Lauren so I said "Hey" "Do you wanna sit with me and my friends at lunch?" She asked. "Why are you being nice shouldn't you hate me like everyone else?" I said. "No, they're just jerks are you gonna sit with me or not?" Lauren said. "Sure" I said. As we were walking to lunch a guy stopped me and pushed me back with both of his hand and said "where are you going shorty?" "To lunch where else, Dummy?" I say sarcastically. " you don't know who you're talking to smart ass!" "Back off Austin" Lauren said as she stepped in front of me. "And what if I don't" he said. "Do I even have to tell you? Are you really that stupid that I have to tell you what I'll do to you?" He didn't say anything he just walked away. "Come on, let's go to lunch" Lauren said. "How did you do that?" I asked. "Let's just say he knows not to mess with me."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Well there's the first chapter.
Damn Laur I wish I could be as bo$$ as you!
No hate on Austin I love him ❤️😍😘 he's not going to be a bad guy the whole story.
So what do you guys think comment your thoughts because I care (I honestly do care) love you guys ❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘 and thank you for the reads, votes, and comments on my other book called Alren texts!!!!