Alive...

April's pov
Danielle's been out for a a few months.The doctors say either she will stay in a coma forever or she will wake up.I really hope for the second one.

Matthew stayed with me during that time.He barely played like he used to.He only came out of his room when it's dinner time.

Ghost was worse.

He never came out of his room anymore.No one dared to come near it because he would shoot us.Rebel comes by every day with food.Some of it would be gone the next day.He's just...

Broken...

I went into work today with a sad face.Everyone had heard what had happened,so they were sympathetic.I went past Danielle's office.

It was full of presents from the staff and a giant bear from Mikey.Even though they never met.He acts like they did.

Time skip...

Danielle's pov

After this time I've spent laying here and listening to the people that came here everyday,i feel like I had gained my memory back.But the next step was waking up.I tried moving my fingers first.

And surprisingly,it worked.

I left my self concious and finally woke up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I groaned as all the pain hit me hard.I felt a little burning sensation in my arm.I looked at the bandages around my shoulder.

I tried to move my hand but something held it down.I looked down to see two small hands.That lead to a sleeping Matthew.I smiled weakly and pulled my hand out and pat his head.

The light patting must've woke him up because next thing I know,he was smiling and tearing up."Mommy!!" he yelled.

I opened my mouth and mumbled,"H-Hey Matty.." He was hugging me on my good side.

Matty then left my side and went to wake up April,who was sleeping in a chair beside me."Aunty!Wake up!!" he whispered.She moaned and crack her eyes open.

"What?" "Look!!" He said and pointed to me.She saw me turn and smile at her."Hey S-Sis." A hand flew to her mouth as She started crying.

"O-Oh my god!! Dani." She hugged me and I winced slightly.I placed my bruised arms around her.

"G-Good to see you a-again."

Then,I noticed one very important person missing."Where's G-Ghost?" I asked.

Silence filled the room.April hiccuped a little then sat down.

"There's something wrong with him."

My eyes widened a little.Or as much as you can with a black eye."What's w-wrong?!"

April looked down.

"He's going into depression..."