Chapter 4

Devon pov
I wake up feeling excited because today I get to go to the fair with Ashley,Gus,Gordy and Trinity. I look at the time on my phone and notice it is 5:00 am. I slowly and quietly walk downstairs to make my breakfast .

As it was so early I didn't expect anyone to be awake but I was wrong. Sat down at the kitchen table on his phone was Gus. I sat down opposite Gus and took my phone out of the pocket of my navy blue hoodie.

"Hey Devon" Gus said in a slightly scratchy voice .
"Hey Gus your awake early" I replied back.
"I couldn't get to sleep because I can't stop thinking about today,I'm kinda nervous".
"Why are you nervous Gus? Today is gonna be fun".
"Well Ashley called me last night and said that today is kind of gonna be a double date with Me and Her and Gordy and Trinity....".
I then inturrupted Gus "Remember I'm also coming so it's kinda gonna be two couples on a date and one annoying af girl who loves fairs hanging out with you guys".
Gus then laughed a little then continued on saying what he was gonna say before I inturrupted him "The problem Devon, is that whenever I go on dates with Ashley she acts weird and barely talks to me".
"Well Gus it could be that maybe she is nervous,so make sure she is ok every now and again".
"Your right Devon, thank you so much you are so awesome".
Me and Gus then just stared at each over for about 10 seconds until I decide to quickly stand up to make my breakfast after realising how awkward the stare was.

Gus pov (FINALLY).
Whilst me and Devon were staring at each over I noticed how beautiful her crystal blue eyes were and how she just looks flawless. KNOCK IT OFF GUS YOUR DATING ASHLEY YOU CAN'T GO LIKING OTHER GIRLS ESPECIALLY ONE THAT YOU LIVE WITH.

Devon pov
After I had my breakfast I got a phone call from Ashley.

A:Hey Devon

D:Hey Ashley

A:I'm so excited about going the fair with you, Gus, Gordy and Trinity.

D:Same. I cant wait to go on the rollercoasters.

A:It's gonna be so romantic when me and Gus go on the ferris wheel.

D:Aww you and Gus are so cute.

A:I know right.

D: I gotta go get ready but I'll meet you at the theme park later.

A: I gotta go get ready too . Tell Gus I love him. Bye.

D: I will let Gus know you love him . Bye.

I then start getting dressed but before I walk upstairs to my room I remember to tell Gus that Ashley loves him. He just replied "Tell her I love her too".

Gus and Ashley are so cute . I wish I had a boyfriend who could treat me like Gus treats Ashley.

I then start getting dressed (outfits in media).I have never been a person to wear a dress or crop top. I just like to wear a loose t-shirt or jumper and leggings.

Once I got changed I knocked on Gus and Gordy's bedroom door to make sure they were ready.

I then I heard my phone ring so I decided to check who it was : Unknown Number . I awnsered the call.

"Hello who is this?" I asked.

"Hey Devon it's Trinity Gordy's girlfriend".

"Hey Trinity . How did you get my number?".

"I just phoned up Ashley and asked her".

"Ok. Are you ready for the fair because me,Gus and Gordy are just about to call an uber to drive us to the fair".

"Yep I'm ready. I can't wait until Gordy sees the dress I'm wearing . I really hope he likes it"