meeting Sam and paul

Disclaimer I don't own twilight or any of its characters I only own Ashton and my story plot i hope you love the story.
Ashton's POV
Hello my name is Ashton and I'm Bella's little sister me and Bella are the total oppsets I like hunting fishing football basketball baseball cheer leading country, pop,and rock music Bella hates hunting and fishing she hates sports and loves classical music shutter right now I'm on my way to Billy's to surprise everyone that I'm home I just pulled into Billy's driveway and parked my car and went to the door and knocked and a minute later a guy in his early 20's opens the door and our eyes met and I felt a pull to him and his eyes darken hay sam what's taking so lon a guy said but stopped when our eyes met and I felt a pull to him and I shake my head is Chairle swan here I asked yeah one of the guys said staring at me and they let me into the house and I walked into the living room Chairle swan I said yeah dad said and I smirked how's Bella I asked you know Bella a guy asked it'd be stupid if didn't know my own sister I said and everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me Ashton dad billy old quil and jake asked yep that's me I said and dad hugged me the all the others who know me hugged me when did you get here how did you get here dad asked and I smirked Renee and Phil went on another honeymoon and I called her and left a voicemail telling her I was coming to visit you guys and Bella and before you ask I drove here from Jacksonville cause I like seeing everything on the drive when you fly you don't see anything really I said and jake chuckled did you come here alone dad asked no I brought my baby with me I said what everyone other then leah yelled and I smirked leah you wanna help get him I asked sure leah said and we walked outside and chuckled and got my two year old pit bull out of the car hay billy can I bring my baby inside I yell yes I wanna see my grand baby old quil yelled and me leah and bullet walked inside and into the living room oh my god quil yelled what sam asked that's not a baby quil said pointing to bullet he's my baby I said and petted bullet is that dog a pit bull a guy asked and bullet growled at him and Seth walked into the room bullet Seth yelled and started playing with bullet and I chuckled you named your dog bullet jake asked it was bullet trigger or surrviver I said why embry asked cause one of Ashton's friends who works on search and rescue with her found a puppy and it was shot and Ashton's friend gave her the puppy and Ashton nursed it back to health and she's had him since leah said oh my god a girl said ok ash that's sam paul jared Kim Colin and Brady leah said and I smiled hay I said hi Colin and Brady said shyly aww their so cute and adorable I said looking at Colin and brady and they smiled hugely I like her colin said and I smiled who's hungry I asked me everyone said and I chuckled and went to the kitchen.