Chapter One.

Kats POV.
"Hey guys! It's Kat! And today I'm going to be doing the draw my life thingy..." I said to the camera. I grabbed a pink marker and wrote my name. "22 years ago, my mother gave birth to me at ELA Hospital. My dad chose my name. 'Katrina Amelia Tomlin'. But everyone always calls me Kat." When I was seven, my dad passed away and my older brother moved out. It was only me and my mum for a while before she started wanting pets. On my 9th birthday my mum and I moved out of our apartment building, and into the house I live in now. It took us a whole year to make it look nice but we did it!" I drew a house with flowers in the yard. "On my 11th birthday party, my mum brought a very large box into the yard where me and my friends were playing with all my gifts." I drew my mum and a box with a bow. "She said she had saved the best for last. I opened the box to see a white kitten and a fluffy puppy." I drew the animals in the box and myself crying. "I started crying like a baby and hugged her. I named the kitten Snow White, and the puppy was named Tootles." I switched markers. " by the time I was 15, I was dying my hair and had my nose pierced. My mum was extremely supportive when I came out as Bisexual, she simply said okay, and continued making macaroni." I drew my mum standing over the stove with a pot of yellow. "When I was 18, I went off to college, and made an Internet friend, Minus. They convinced me to make videos on YouTube. I had no idea what I was doing and looked like an idiot, but you guys liked it. Soon enough I started getting payed for the videos. I sent the money back home to my mum for my bank account. After two years of our friendship, and this career, i had almost 4 million subscribers. Minus suggested I come to LA to go to the huge meet and greet. I dropped out of college at 21, and got on a plane to Minus. I stayed in LA with them for a few months. While I was there I got most of my tattoos. I was in a shop once when a really attractive guy walked up to my and started to talk about my tattoos. We had a short talk before I went back to get my music notes done. I came back out and he asked me on a date. I said yes, and gave him my number." I drew my tattoo, and the guy. "And that's how I met my boyfriend, Kian Lawley. I moved back to England, but Minus came with me. We currently live right next door to each other and-"
"Kat, do you still have my skinny jeans?" Minus asked as they walked into my room.
"And we pretty much live together. We have keys to each others house and are always in and out." I turned the camera to face Minus "they are in the walk in!" I say to you and point at the walk in closet.
"Anyways, my mum bought my a Bengal kitten a few weeks ago, and Kian got me my Great Dane puppy before I moved. The kitten is called 'Winnie' and the dog is 'Mouse'. And that's my life! Don't forget to like! And comment what I should do next video?" I waved to the camera and shut it off.

Minus's POV
"Hello ,Losers, its Minus and today In doing a truth or dare video! I went on Twitter and lets see what you guys have in your little minds" I said as I got my laptop. "First truth! 'Why are you in London? ' Welp, I'm from LA and my former internet friend now friend irl Kat came for a meet and greet and she was going back to London said it would be fun for us to live there together and we could be Tumblr goals." I read the next tweet. "DAREE! 'Call Phil and say that you're pregnant with his baby. Oh OK"
I finished the video and asked my basically roommate about my skinnies. After she told me where they where they where I left to edit the video.