Chapter 2

Kat's POV
Since Minus has a key too my house and our backyards are connected they basically live here. So they are over here now and we are hanging out since they are having a sleepover with their best friend that's a guy, Phil Lester, tomorrow. "Whatdoya wanna do today, Kat?" Minus said as Tootles and Snow White sat on them. "How about we go to the mall?" I said as I sat down. "Alright, lets gooooooo." then they ran out of the house to the car. They said, 'I wanna drive.' and got the keys from my jacket.

Minus' POV

I ran out the door and into the car. I drove us to Starbucks before the mall. They spelled my name wrong, and misgendered me as usual. And as usual Kat yelled at them about it. A few fans joined her in her rant about my and asked for pictures with us. .
*we get to the mall* (LETS GO TO THE MALL)

"Alright, hot topic?" I asked her. "Duh! I'll race you!" Kat yelled back and disappeared into the crowds. I laughed slightly at her hyperness. Once I got into the store, I saw her standing at the shirts. "The Starbucks hit, didn't it?" I said as I walked next to her. She was looking down at her phone, and didn't say anything back. "Kat, you good?" I asked and touched her arm. She reached up and wiped her face. "Yeah... Yeah I'm umm. Im fine." She put her phone in her pocket and looked up at me. She makeup was smeared. 'Was she crying'? "Let's get some shirts!" She exclaimed. I tried to brush it off, and we both grabbed a shit ton of shirts. Our total was roughly £300. We walked into Spencer's next. I looked at the gages while Kat walked to the back. "Nasty!" I yelled to her. "You know it!" She yelled back. We payed for our items and went to the food court. Her phone kept buzzing in her pocket. She picked it up and looked at her screen. I noticed her face change and tears come to her eyes before she turned her phone off. "Kat. You have to tell me what's up!"
"It's nothing."
"Katrina."
"Just drop it Minus!"