E p i l o g u e

(This is really short, I'm sorry, I ran out of ideas. Enjoy!)

Miranda walked out of the school, practically drenched due to the pouring rain. "Hey, Miranda." She turned around to face a certain someone. "Nathaniel?"

"Yeah, it's me. I'm sorry about you and Chat Noir." The tomato rubbed the back of his head and looked down at his feet, clearly nervous.

"No, it's okay, Nath. Anyways, what do you want?" Miranda looked into his icy blue eyes, meanwhile Nathaniel barely made contact with her.

"I-I-I made this drawing for you." He stuttered uncontrollably and quickly shoved the drawing of Miranda into her hands.

"Oh," she stared at the drawing. It's beautiful, she wanted to say to the red haired boy.

"It's.. nice." Miranda ended up saying to Nathaniel. His head drooped and he sighed in defeat. "You don't like it, don't you?"

"N-No.. t-that's not true! I love it." The brunette hugged the drawing. Nathaniel smiled and blushed immensely.

"T-Thank you," the red haired boy stammered again. Miranda nodded and she began to walk away towards the direction of her house. "I'll see you tomorrow!" She called out to him.

Nathaniel smiled and waved to Miranda until he realized she was soaking wet from the downpour of the heavy rain. "Wait!" He called out back to her and Miranda turned around, the drawing still grasped in one of her hands.

"You're soaked." He walked towards her slowly. "I'll come walk with you." He held his umbrella over her head, Miranda blushing. "T-Thank you."

Nathaniel smiled, his heart warmed by her gratitude. "Anytime." Once they arrived at her house, he took the umbrella off of her head.

Miranda smiled and hugged him. "I'll see you tomorrow, friend."

"Yeah, s-sure.." He stammered again as she shut the door. Nathaniel started walking away from her house, blushing helplessly. Little did he know, other people were watching.

"I knew Miranda would eventually get over me!" Adrien whisper shouted to Marinete with a smirk and she just rolled her eyes in reply.

"Alright, you win." Marinette sighed and kissed him on the cheek affectionately. "It seems like Nathaniel got over me too."

"Those two were meant for each other." He quoted from Master Fu and Marinette snorted, but quickly recovered herself.

"Of course, Kitty. I have a good feeling they're stuck together like glue."

(A/N: Please let me know if there are some grammatical errors in this book! I'll be happy to update this book frequently and fix them! Regardless, thank you for reading!)