Please! [EXO'S D.O Imagine] One-Shot

You unlock the door and get into your apartment.Everything you see make you to miss him.You walk into the living room and sitting down on the couch.It's a place where you two used to cuddled and talked about yours future.You got a pain in your chest and tears about to roll down your cheeks.It's been two weeks but you feel like it's been years.

|FLASHBACK|

       You are cooking with D.O in the kitchen for 'EXO'.You're cutting the eggplants while he grilling the meat.D.O cooking like professional chef.You keep staring at him and can't focus on your own cutting.

You: "Ahhh....!!!"

        You cut your finger and blood started to come out.

D.O: "____,you did it again? Is there any fingers left that you haven't cut yet?".

         He nagged my carelessness.But he do care about me.He cleaned my wound,put some medicine and bandaged my injured finger.I'm just staring at him with sweet smile but he caught me.

D.O: "Do you happy that much just bcoz you cut yourself?"

You: "Yes!"

D.O: "WHAT!!"

You: "Yes,bcoz I do love the way you always care about me.It makes my heart melt all the time!"

           D.O blushed and his cheeks are start to turn red.He turned around his face to the stove and continued to cook.I love the way he shy.I pinched his cheek and made him to face me.

D.O: "Wae?"

You: "Are you blush to my words?"

D.O: "No..! Why I have to blush?"

            You shook your head and chuckled.At that time,someone came into the kitchen.

Chanyeol: "Ya...!! What are you doing? You two dating in the kitchen and not cooking?"

D.O: "No,we're finished.Just warm up the soup again"

Chanyeol: "So,you mean we can eat now!"

You: "Yes,you can"

             Chanyeol smiled shining brightly and he took a seat to have a dinner but D.O said to call others so he just shouted.

Chanyeol: "Hey,guys!! It's a bean time!!"

           The other ten boys run into the kitchen and cheering.

Suho: "We're dying here,D.O because you taking too much time to finish"

           All nodded and pouted to D.O and me.

D.O & You: "Mainae!!"

           When we finished dinner,D.O took me back to my apartment.I got into the car and waved at eleven childish boys who waved at me.Then,D.O started the engine and drove off.